Is Aerin the Jar Jar Binks of Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tjlo

I usually don't have a problem with annoying NPCs in the world, but this guy is making me crazy and no matter how often I move with Mjoll I wake up with him standing over my bed and talking about how he has never seen Mjoll so upset!!!!!

ShadowHunter

One time I was in Riften and Mjoll was standing in front of Bee and Barb and Aerin comes running from across the other side of the city lol

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
If he bothers you so much, the solution is simple. If you married The Lioness, have her move into one of your houses outside of Riften.

Ask Mjoll to join you. This will dismiss Aerin from her service, and he will begin to walk home. All the way to Riften! Tell Mjoll to wait inside your home, she doesn't need to know about what happens next. Follow Aerin as he leaves the city and enters the wilds...The lonely, dangerous wilds. Why, if ever any harm were to befall him, no one would know.

That would be tragic. Wouldn't it.

I call him the "Ducky" of Skyrim. (Pretty in Pink, not NCIS. yeah, I'm old.) Kill him, have them follow you through the blackbriar Meadery, tell Mjoll to "Wait Here" then talk to Aerin, and go through the door to the Docks. He'll follow you to finish the thought where you can assassinate him without a witness, and dump him in the lake...

If she sees his body, Mjoll will mourn, and never come adventuring with you again. One of the reasons I actually prefer Uthgerd, she's a heck of a lot easier to get, and doesn't have all the Romantic issues. She also comes with a pretty nice place in the Cloud District (If you're not Crafting.)

Iveri Sarothil

I just wish he wouldn't teleport to her location whenever I'm trying to speak to the woman. Picked up her quest and all of a sudden he's walking between us shoving us apart.

Dude, she's not that into you. Calm your tits.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I call him the "Ducky" of Skyrim. (Pretty in Pink, not NCIS. yeah, I'm old.)

Not this Ducky?

Image%3B_Sequel_Ducky.jpg

I'm old, too. :D

Locks066

yeah i prefer an arrow to the back of his head... And then some more just to release the stress of letting him live for that long in the first place. If skyrim was anymore realistic i might be swimming in the pool of his blood while mjoll makes me supper

Docta Corvina

I wonder if I'm the only one who actually finds Aerin kinda cute. :eek: He's not bad on the eyes. Though the whole 'joined at the hip with Mjoll' thing is annoying. I will admit.

tjlo

I call him the "Ducky" of Skyrim. (Pretty in Pink, not NCIS. yeah, I'm old.) Kill him, have them follow you through the blackbriar Meadery, tell Mjoll to "Wait Here" then talk to Aerin, and go through the door to the Docks. He'll follow you to finish the thought where you can assassinate him without a witness, and dump him in the lake...

If she sees his body, Mjoll will mourn, and never come adventuring with you again. One of the reasons I actually prefer Uthgerd, she's a heck of a lot easier to get, and doesn't have all the Romantic issues. She also comes with a pretty nice place in the Cloud District (If you're not Crafting.)

Ducky was waaay cooler than Aerin could ever be!!!!!!!

tjlo

I tried moving with Mjoll to one of my other houses...but he just kept showing up!!!!! So one day I was out wandering around the property and I saw him come out of the door...so I followed him to see where he was going...he got a distance away from the house, then all of a sudden turned around and started running back to the house...so I whipped out my bow and shot him. Then I dragged his body out onto the wild and rolled him down a hill. Mjoll hasn't noticed he isn't around...so problem solved. And to think I didn't want to join the Dark Brotherhood because I didn't think I had the nerve for killing 'innocent' people!!!

tjlo

If he bothers you so much, the solution is simple. If you married The Lioness, have her move into one of your houses outside of Riften.

Ask Mjoll to join you. This will dismiss Aerin from her service, and he will begin to walk home. All the way to Riften! Tell Mjoll to wait inside your home, she doesn't need to know about what happens next. Follow Aerin as he leaves the city and enters the wilds...The lonely, dangerous wilds. Why, if ever any harm were to befall him, no one would know.

That would be tragic. Wouldn't it.

It would be tragic....we did move but he kept showing up...so I ended up killing him!

tjlo

It is rather selfish that you won't let her keep her pet. You don't hear Mjoll complaining when your Housecarl loafs about the estate all day, eating all the bread.

No wonder the poor woman's so upset all the time.

What IS it about Housecarls and bread???????

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts