Is Aerin the Jar Jar Binks of Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
What IS it about Housecarls and bread???????
And why do they have to keep eating it in my bedroom! They're getting crumbs everywhere! The only exception is the dude in Markarth, but all he does is move from chair to chair to chair in the living and eat bread. I think I need to get them all their own dustbusters.

tjlo

And why do they have to keep eating it in my bedroom! They're getting crumbs everywhere! The only exception is the dude in Markarth, but all he does is move from chair to chair to chair in the living and eat bread. I think I need to get them all their own dustbusters.

You are so right!! I think they need to add Dustbuster in the list of household materials we can smith at a forge!!! Plus if they are my sword and my shield...why am I always the one who has to go into the basement and kill the skeevers??????

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
You are so right!! I think they need to add Dustbuster in the list of household materials we can smith at a forge!!! Plus if they are my sword and my shield...why am I always the one who has to go into the basement and kill the skeevers??????
Go to the basement and do a Kynes Peace shout. They just wander away. I did that at a skeever den outside of Markarth and it was hilareous. I didn't want to kill 'em since I like rats and I'm disease immune, but I figure I have to go back regularly to refresh their good mood to keep 'em out of people's hair.

tjlo

I never thought of that....I use Kynes Peace on wolves all the time because I love wolves...maybe I will give peace a chance with the rats too!

Aerin is an annoying, and creepy (if you marry Mjoll), but I let him live. It's not like he insults your Dovahkiin or anything like certain NPCs. On my latest playthrough, I cut the crap and didn't care too much about NPC deaths and coincidentally, he got killed by the Riften guards when I was having my "fun." I didn't reload and Mjoll still has the "follow me" option, so I ain't complaining.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
I told Mjoll to wait in my house in Whiterun. Aerin started his trip back to Riften, so I followed him until he got his head kicked in by some bandits. It was hilarious, watching him try to fight pathetically with his little dagger, and get his head smashed by a big Orc, with an even bigger hammer. Aerin is dead and I got some pretty good loot from the bandit chief that killed him.

It was a good day.