In your opinion, hottest character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
1250879-1335715235.jpg

1250879-1353258006.jpg

Glory of the Empire never got sexier.

Who is that?

Gunnbjorn

When presented with hot women, one does not ask questions. Just images found on google XD

Probably someones Pro Empire characters.

HA created characters do not count! I would have already posted mine by now and it would have won!

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper

Gunnbjorn

I would say the same for myself, but of course everyone here can see me, and I still do not have hordes of women falling over me or whole legions of men bending their knees to my vast awesomeness. So I must conclude that I would probably not win that contest. Instead, I shall give in like a gentleman and concede this one to you.

You are too honorable and intelligent.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
YES. THANK YOU. We should start an Orcs Are Hot club because I swear we're the only ones who think so. I'm partial to Moth gro-Bagol myself.
He has the coolest name

Panthera

Don Gato
Saadia aka Iman, Lisette, Serena and Nocturnal.

Gunnbjorn

I feel deeply that I might be being mocked. But I am not clever enough to know for sure. ;) The best thing to do in such cases, however, is to offer you a tankard and when you have downed it, challenge you to a brawl! That would settle things for at least an evening.

Do not confuse my words with mockery, kinsmen. I was simply correcting your statement, I am not kind, I am sexy. Too sexy for my shirt, as a matter of fact.

As for the tankard I wouldn't mind it, but if you think a little mead will affect me, you're wrong. I would advise you to think your plan over again before going through with this brawl.

Panthera

Don Gato
...better plan just hit him with tankard... why waste money on a guy you want to beat. :D

Gunnbjorn

Not at all. The mead is simply a friendly gesture. As is the suggestion of a brawl.

Back to the topic at hand, however. I am partial, I fear, to Olfina Gray-Mane. The way she looks at me, I feel sometimes that I have a chance.

standalone

How do you take such awesome shots like that?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts