In your opinion, hottest character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

On the topic of sexy voices, I really gotta say...for me, the voices often contribute heavily to the sex appeal. Like, for instance, I know for a fact that if Brynjolf had a different voice, like maybe the standard Nord barbarian/brute voice, I wouldn't be nearly as charmed. It's sorta odd how that works.

It's why I have a slew of new Skyrim crushes courtesy of the 'Dragonborn' DLC. There were several brand new voices in that expansion and most of them make sweet sweet music to my ears. :oops:

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Totally. To be good, one does not have to be sexy. And in fact I mostly dislike the sexiest female voices. However, to see Cicero and "hottest character" in any way connected does make me feel I have been propelled into some sort of bizarre alternate universe.
I still like Morrigan and Leliana best, especially when speaking to each other. Great stuff!

The first 1:10 of this clip beats any NPC in Skyrim. Ever.

morrigan_leliana.jpg

Moris

On the topic of sexy voices, I really gotta say...for me, the voices often contribute heavily to the sex appeal. Like, for instance, I know for a fact that if Brynjolf had a different voice, like maybe the standard Nord barbarian/brute voice, I wouldn't be nearly as charmed. It's sorta odd how that works.

It's why I have a slew of new Skyrim crushes courtesy of the 'Dragonborn' DLC. There were several brand new voices in that expansion and most of them make sweet sweet music to my ears. :oops:

True, very very true. I did name Brynjolf as one of Skyrim's "biggest douches" because he's so adamant that the player must be dishonest. But I think I mentioned somewhere else that I just adore his sales pitch. Adore it. I don't know why. I certainly heard quite a few Scottish voices growing up. But perhaps having moved to North America, I guess miss 'em dearly.

I have a huge soft spot for Delvin Mallory, for a similar reason, because he sounds very much like my father-in-law (by all accounts a lovely and very funny man).

But my all time crush? Since I'm from the north of England and my father was from Sheffield, my affection for Martin Septim (and Sean Bean) has never been equalled.

In real life as well, I often think that the voice is a far greater contributor to sex appeal than the looks.

Cosmic Storm

Whoosh.
Docta Corvina said:

I agree completely. When I first heard Karliah speak, my mouth dropped faster than the controller. Wow. I missed Mercer's description of her (stubborn Dunmer), so I was in the dark concerning her race until I finally saw her face to face. Other than her frustratingly unobtainable violet eyes, I wasn't too... impressed. But damn if I don't adore that voice!

I love you, my little Nightingale.

Moris

I agree completely. When I first heard Karliah speak, my mouth dropped faster than the controller. Wow. I missed Mercer's description of her (stubborn Dunmer), so I was in the dark concerning her race until I finally saw her face to face. Other than her frustratingly unobtainable violet eyes, I wasn't too... impressed. But damn if I don't adore that voice!

I love you, my little Nightingale.

Ah, Moira Quirk and her indomitable East Midlands accent.

Dammit, where are all the Lancashire gals? (Aside from Coronation Street, that is). I'll have to work on my accent, I guess. ;)

Ivory

Let's Player
Hmm..didnt think I'd ever post in this topic, but honestly I see no harm in it.

Appearance wise? For ladies I'd say the miner daughter from shor's stone I think it's called? Nord. Her name escapes me. Men I can't really place. it's rather difficult to place a victory there. I suppose brynolf ain't bad but god dammit stop asking me to join the thieves guild. I don't wanna!

And on the topic of voice. Women? Karliah wins hands down. Males? As much as I hate admitting it I love deerkethus's voice and it drives me nuts because I don't know why. (Granted all argonains are the same guy but why is the nice one the one I like most?)

As for actual character and personality base (which I find sexy.) would be serana because despite how cliche her story sometimes seems its the only follower I can feel like there is an actual connection to the Dragonborn. Male wise, this is gonna sound weird but if paarthunax's personailty was in a human, that would be the most awesome thing ever.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Maybe I'm weird, but I think I may give the "hottest" award to Adrianne Avenicci. There's something hot about her working the forge all day, covered in soot and dirt.

adrianneavenicci.jpg

Ulfberth is a lucky man. ;)

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Maybe I'm weird, but I think I may give the "hottest" award to Adrianne Avenicci. There's something hot about her working the forge all day, covered in soot and dirt.

adrianneavenicci.jpg

Adrianne certainly has FORGED a place in your heart and set a BLAZING FIRE in your soul. She has CRAFTED a love between you that is as strong as STEEL.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows

adrianneavenicci.jpg

I think Ulfberth is her brother..... :D

But actually, I think Ulfberth is f***fIN SEXY! He's so flawless. I want to marry him. <3

Moris

I think Ulfberth is her brother..... :D

But actually, I think Ulfberth is f***fIN SEXY! He's so flawless. I want to marry him. <3

No, he's her husband. She's Imperial and he's a Nord. And if Whitetun is taken over by the SC's, she remarks that if she were not married to Ulfberth (a Nord), she couldn't get any business from the SC's.

Or did you know that, and it's just wishful thinking on your part? You know for a *single* Ulfberth?

I also really like her.

feliciano182

adrianneavenicci.jpg

Well, she does seem like she's always giving you..................looks.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Hm. I'm not very far either, but I agree Farkas, and Cicero (except the horrendous voice) and even Balgruuf. xD (except for the way that he sits!! UGGHHHH I hate the way all the jarls sit, that's why Elisif is my favorite). And Paarthurnax, yes! >D
And for girls, I also vote Sigrid and Adrienne, and another one I like is Irileth. I just think her and Balgruuf's relationship is so cute, and I like her voice. :)

But anyway, (ahhhhhhhbviously no one's gonna agree with me) my main skyrim crush is Faendal. But, as evident in my avatar pic, he is a jerk and always rejects me, so my replacement Bosmer Boyfriend is Gwilin. He's such a sweetie! :3 He has that same adorable wood elf voice (and looks younger lol), but is always so kind and optimistic. <3

Another character I wish I could marry, not based on hotness though, is Narfi. He just needs somebody to love. Poor thing's all alone and I wish I could do something to help him...

Volanere

Grand Magister
Hroki.png

I found this chick Hroki at the silver-blood inn in Markarth i thought she was pretty hot.

MyNameIsJon

Tonilia.

Smart, sexy, with a very sharp tongue. Good thing I can take it as well as dish it out.

She is level 102 in my game (1.5 X player's level), with over 800 health. Her one-handed skill is 100 and, with her enchanted sword, can put the smackdown on virtually any opponent in the game. She can take on a half dozen draugr or bandits all by herself and loves to scream in combat. Quite hot.