In your opinion, hottest character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Im all about the Nord redheads so Ysolda and Narri get my vote

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether

KattSand

Premium Member
This, so hard. It seems to me like the most interesting characters are the ones with the most...er, personal baggage, I guess you could call it? Ones like Brynjolf in particular. And they're the most likely to wanna remain bachelors. :p I dunno, in my head-canon, that's what explains it.

But...as you've rightfully pointed out...the power of the PC conquers all! :D
Long live the PC! I spend more time modding and console commanding than I do playing :D Ah, the emotionally unavailable men of Skyrim are the ones that catches my eye as well ;) I guess it's true what they say about wanting what you can't have.

KattSand

Premium Member
So my previous pics of hottest characters may not have been the most serious, but that's about to change, I was messing around in Skyrim today and did capture 2 of my favorites:
Cicero, I just have a thing for that dark and insane assassin type, the red hair is nice to :D
VRRzo.jpg

And of course, Marcurio, whom I've dedicated an entire album to just because..Dat hotness! See, he's on fire, that's how hot he is :D
x02fZ.jpg

Moris

Cicero looks very good in that picture. But, oh my, the only way I could appreciate any latent hotness in him would be if he had a ball gag tied firmly in his mouth. That voice. By the nine divines, that voice is like the ultimate antipathy of sexiness.

KattSand

Premium Member
Cicero looks very good in that picture. But, oh my, the only way I could appreciate any latent hotness in him would be if he had a ball gag tied firmly in his mouth. That voice. By the nine divines, that voice is like the ultimate antipathy of sexiness.
With a little modding help, I don't have to listen to his insane non-stop talking :D

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
US!
ScreenShot12396_zps23f33fcd.png

Agentoringe

Umm...well, mjoll is the kind of woman...ya know, that if you were ever stranded in the wilderness...she could provide for you, take care of you...sure her "mannish" qualities are there, but...um...she could take care of you! lol

Personally my hottest hottie in skyrim I believe is that red headed bard chick in dawnstar inn, she's hot AND if you talk to her just right she hits her knees haha, I'm not joking...she really does lol but anywho, sadly she's not the "marrying" type...

Cosmic Storm

Whoosh.
Karita in Dawnstar is a maybe... maybe if it weren't for that VOICE!!! Atrocious! I think I've killed her more than everyone else. Combined. She doesn't really sing, does she? It's more like yelling.

"And the braggart named Ragnar was boastful no mooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrre-ah!" *backstab*

feliciano182

It's some of the best goddamn voice acting in videogame history though ;) !

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
I shared this in an earlier, similar thread, but in case you missed it...

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Karita in Dawnstar is a maybe... maybe if it weren't for that VOICE!!! Atrocious! I think I've killed her more than everyone else. Combined. She doesn't really sing, does she? It's more like yelling.

"And the braggart named Ragnar was boastful no mooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrre-ah!" *backstab*
The bard I hired at the house outside Morthal has her voice.

Moris

It's some of the best goddamn voice acting in videogame history though ;) !

Totally. To be good, one does not have to be sexy. And in fact I mostly dislike the sexiest female voices. However, to see Cicero and "hottest character" in any way connected does make me feel I have been propelled into some sort of bizarre alternate universe.