In your opinion, hottest character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Sorex Vinius is an Imperial beefcake. When my character, Cecilja, asks if he'll cook her something, he replies, "I should be asking you the same thing..." (or something to that effect). Priceless. He's my new número uno. <3

Neriad13

Premium Member
Unabashedly Marcurio. He's hilarious, snarky and has such a cute voice. And the funny thing is, if I run into any other NPCs with the same voice, I instantly and automatically latch onto them as well no matter the situation.

2071914-1345907023.jpg

However, Farkas was the only man I ever married, back in my very first game. We cut through the Silver Hand as one, mourned the loss of our leaders, cured our lycanthropy together, settled down in Riften and after a long time wondering if it was safe for the Dragonborn to take her husband on dangerous adventures, I made him a suit of Daedric armor, uber-enchanted it and we spent the rest of our days happily adventuring in the wide world together.

tumblr_lviid6RFcR1r7noe9o1_500.jpg

And this may be the oddest opinion in here, but I honestly kind of like Farengar. He puts up a snobby front, despises most people who cross his doorstep and elevates his research above all else, but I can't help but think that he's lonely, alone in his office all day.

Farengar-Secret-Fire-quote-1920x1080.jpeg

g33k5quadstud

Vampire Soldier
Tonilla, Vex, Sapphire, Ysolda who if we had a divorce option i would gladly do so for Serana <3<3:p <3<3

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Think I forgot to put Rune. He's sweet, too.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

DayWalker

Vex-Sexy, But all time fav chick in the game is Aela the Huntress. "Let us hunt...sometime" is the attractive line for an attractive NPC. I normally don't get attracted to pixels in games, but by Akatosh, i'd Fus her so hard in bed until she Ro Dah'd off of it

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Going to bring this thread back up to the top for two reasons... 1) we have a influx of new users and 2) for some reason I just discovered Ingjard. Wow.

She's not one of the original Dawnguard members, right? You have to progress further into the questline before she signs up with the vampire hunters?

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Mjoll the Lioness. Her voice is pretty commonplace, but there's a certain warming sensation in her "You're a stranger too, eh?" inquiry.

Others include Vex, Astrid, Iona, Elisif, and Sapphire.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Besides my own character? Hadvar, Ralof, Gerdur, and Harkon.

If I have to pick one, then definitely Harkon.

Chadonraz

Used to be Brynjolf (and I still like him).

But after I got into the Companions questline, Vilkas became my new favourite. By far.
Yeah, he's condescending and kind of mean when you first go to Jorrvaskr, and thinks a bit too highly of his sword, but it all changes as you advance.
He also sometimes looks really old if you're standing right next to him, but that's just a trick of light. :p

Here's a random picture of him (I'm on Xbox, no no screenshot option):

S0oh1CF.jpg

Just look at him in his Wolf Armor. :)

Edit: Can't type today.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Ulfric Stormcloak. Though mainly for the voice. I originally joined the Stormcloaks just so he'd talk to me.

Also, Ondolemar. Superiorly bred mer, indeed.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Gorbash the Iron Hand. Nothing says smexy more than buff orc eye-candy.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Aha. Well, I am rather fond of Astrid, as sadistic as she is. I don't know why she stays with Arnbjorn when I'm all the man she needs and more.

And I drool when I lay eyes on Serana. Even if she did refuse my marriage proposal... bloodsucking strumpet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts