• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Hroki, Serana, Ysalda, Aela, and karlia... Kind of a man whore i know lol

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
I always had a bit of a thing for the Bosmer who runs The Drunken Huntsman, Elrindir. His voice makes me melt. He is also another reason not to join the Dark Brotherhood, as no matter how stealthy and undetected you are, he always knows you killed his brother. I must have reloaded about eight times before I realised I couldn't stop him calling me a miserable wretch no matter what I did.
I like him too. Except for the whole "huntsman" thing, he's very friendly to me, his "sister Bosmer". :3

Erandur is another who broke my heart, not so much for his looks as for an emotional connection. I enjoyed the quest with him and felt we'd worked well as a team, and quite liked his backstory and chatty nature as a companion. I'd have married him if I could.
AWWW. :3 I've never really been "attracted" to him, but I do think he is one of the nicest characters in the game. Since he's a priest of Mara, I would love it if he could perform my wedding ceremony with any of those other guys on my list, since I like him better than Maramal. <3

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I've improved the fur armour up to 85 or something, and he's still not wearing it. I think a lot of followers only wear heavy armour, no matter how much you improve light armour. So if I want to see them barely covered, I have to make do with that one piece of falmer armour that exists in the whole game (even though we can take the new sh!tty looking falmer armour from the ones we kill, which they aren't even wearing:mad: )
You could always pickpocket it from him, but that requires 100 pickpocket and a serious perk inestment

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I'm kinda thinking J'zargo would too, but you just had to pick him first! >(
I don't like daedric stuff. It's just too pointy and evil looking for me. But of course that's pretty suitable for a bunny killer... xD
I use a lot of different bows. I like the look of the plain ol' wooden ones too, especially imperial. :)

And only pure and innocent hugs and kisses will work. Not corrupt and naughty kisses as in if your ideal devout follower is someone like Haelga. }:[

Yea, Jzargo is just beastly, of course I picked him. As for the daedric thing I actually only like it because it's the only bow that I can see using as a melee weapon and I bash with my bow ALOT. I dont even kill bunnies with it, I like chasing them down and stabbing them with a dagger :)

How could I not have thought of it before!?!? I'll just kill the bunnies holding the carrots, problem solved.

-Mir-

Yea, Jzargo is just beastly, of course I picked him. As for the daedric thing I actually only like it because it's the only bow that I can see using as a melee weapon and I bash with my bow ALOT. I dont even kill bunnies with it, I like chasing them down and stabbing them with a dagger :)

How could I not have thought of it before!?!? I'll just kill the bunnies holding the carrots, problem solved.
Yeah, I understand about the bashing thing since it's more heavy duty. But I like to be more of a ranged person and I just switch to my axe when they get too close (or when Barbas pushes me out of Sneaking). >P

And, LOL. Then they'll just become invincible ghost bunnies who are like five times faster and can't take damage. :D
You can't kill warrior bunnies while their souls are bound to the carrots. They'll never rest until they've taken care of their "unfinished business" and completed their revenge. You could only defeat the carrot-wielding bunnies by killing them WITH KINDNESS. You'd have to be nice and sweet and convince them to put away their deadly carrots and stop attacking. And that's not likely to happen since your soul (if you have one) is tainted with the blood of their fallen comrades. To prevent your untimely demise at the hands of the Bunneh Revolution you'd have to start a serious regimen of reform. But it's okay, since we currently have plenty of positions open at the Skyrim Regional Rehab Center in the Bunnymurderers Anonymous Program. :3

BoundByTheWolfBlood

Defiler of the Dead.
Marcurio and Vilkas also Breylna from the college

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Yeah, I understand about the bashing thing since it's more heavy duty. But I like to be more of a ranged person and I just switch to my axe when they get too close (or when Barbas pushes me out of Sneaking). >P

And, LOL. Then they'll just become invincible ghost bunnies who are like five times faster and can't take damage. :D
You can't kill warrior bunnies while their souls are bound to the carrots. They'll never rest until they've taken care of their "unfinished business" and completed their revenge. You could only defeat the carrot-wielding bunnies by killing them WITH KINDNESS. You'd have to be nice and sweet and convince them to put away their deadly carrots and stop attacking. And that's not likely to happen since your soul (if you have one) is tainted with the blood of their fallen comrades. To prevent your untimely demise at the hands of the Bunneh Revolution you'd have to start a serious regimen of reform. But it's okay, since we currently have plenty of positions open at the Skyrim Regional Rehab Center in the Bunnymurderers Anonymous Program. :3

Too bad I have no soul at all whatsoever, perhaps I'll bring this matter up at the college, I'm sure we could twist restoration magic a bit to create some kind of bane of the ghost bunnies spell. Then I'd get to kill them all twice!!!!!undefined

-Mir-

Too bad I have no soul at all whatsoever, perhaps I'll bring this matter up at the college, I'm sure we could twist restoration magic a bit to create some kind of bane of the ghost bunnies spell. Then I'd get to kill them all twice!!!!!undefined
Maybe you could just use alchemy to make some hair dye? :D
Or you could ask Mara to give you the power of a open-minded, compassionate soul and help you get past your "past trauma" with the fluffeh bunnehs and start over. :3
Cause really, what's better: Being a bitter old bunneh-hating ginger who will have no friends and no soul to share in the happy, snuggly, warm, furry, adorable joys of Sovngarde; or to become friends with the bunnehs and always have an army of deceivingly cute monsters with spirits stronger than dragons at your disposal to crush all your enemies with their magical powers, and then when it is all over, join you later in an eternally fluffeh and fulfilling afterlife? :]

Come on. Just confess, repent, and join the fluffeh side. Just like the dark side, we have cookies. But they taste better over here because they are made with love.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Maybe you could just use alchemy to make some hair dye? :D
Or you could ask Mara to give you the power of a open-minded, compassionate soul and help you get past your "past trauma" with the fluffeh bunnehs and start over. :3
Cause really, what's better: Being a bitter old bunneh-hating ginger who will have no friends and no soul to share in the happy, snuggly, warm, furry, adorable joys of Sovngarde; or to become friends with the bunnehs and always have an army of deceivingly cute monsters with spirits stronger than dragons at your disposal to crush all your enemies with their magical powers, and then when it is all over, join you later in an eternally fluffeh and fulfilling afterlife? :]

Come on. Just confess, repent, and join the fluffeh side. Just like the dark side, we have cookies. But they taste better over here because they are made with love.
No hair neccessary, I like being a ginger.
as for asking Mara and all that, while it was a pretty speech, I'm going to the Hunting Grounds when I die, if I go anywhere, and I do have friends. They are just as twisted and messed up as I am, needles to say there are very few bunnies in our neck of the woods.

-Mir-

No hair neccessary, I like being a ginger.
as for asking Mara and all that, while it was a pretty speech, I'm going to the Hunting Grounds when I die, if I go anywhere, and I do have friends. They are just as twisted and messed up as I am, needles to say there are very few bunnies in our neck of the woods.
I know, I like my hair color as well. :3

And I guess we'll have to resort to alternate measures then.

Begin quest: Kill Hircine!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I know, I like my hair color as well. :3

And I guess we'll have to resort to alternate measures then.

Begin quest: Kill Hircine!

Umm.....Hircine is a daedra, an immortal. Seriously I will feel bad about the sheer scale of the slaughter should you make this attempt.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
I see a lot of my favorites have already been posted. One that hasn't been mentioned, for me personally, is Mjoll the Lioness. From the moment I saw her, I knew she was just amazing. An attractive, sweet, headstrong woman wanting the best for her community, truly amazing. To this day, I still have a crush on her, but refuse to marry because of the package deal.

aerinagain.jpg

-Mir-

Umm.....Hircine is a daedra, an immortal. Seriously I will feel bad about the sheer scale of the slaughter should you make this attempt.
Umm..... Magical bunnies are one of the only creatures powerful enough to defeat daedra.
And it's not gonna happen right now. They have to make plans and gather their strength. A sneak attack will be imminent. You'll never see it coming! Trusssssst me. >D

-Mir-

I see a lot of my favorites have already been posted. One that hasn't been mentioned, for me personally, is Mjoll the Lioness. From the moment I saw her, I knew she was just amazing. An attractive, sweet, headstrong woman wanting the best for her community, truly amazing. To this day, I still have a crush on her, but refuse to marry because of the package deal.

I like her too. She's pretty cool.

And you can share!! >D

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Umm..... Magical bunnies are one of the only creatures powerful enough to defeat daedra.
And it's not gonna happen right now. They have to make plans and gather their strength. A sneak attack will be imminent. You'll never see it coming! Trusssssst me. >D

You forget that bunnies, even magical bunnies, are prey, and our lord of the hunt is the ultimate predator. A sneak attack doesn't work very well if he's watching the entire time ;) or if you tell one of his followers

-Mir-

You forget that bunnies, even magical bunnies, are prey, and our lord of the hunt is the ultimate predator. A sneak attack doesn't work very well if he's watching the entire time ;) or if you tell one of his followers
I'm just telling you so that you will get nervous and always be expecting a sneak attack. The high stress level will gradually weaken your immune systems and impair your judgment, and eventually wear you all out and make the rest of your Hunting Ground more vulnerable to attack. And then, when you finally rest, and aren't expecting a sneak attack, they will ATTACK!. :D
But Hircine can't watch the bunnies all the time. Not when they don their aluminum foil Helmets of Doom which prevent his eerie gaze from connecting with their souls. And really, I can elaborate on our wonderfully detailed plan all I want without worry, because you won't remember any of it anyway. :]

*FLASH! (Zaps you with BunniesInBlack memory eraser)*

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
I like her too. She's pretty cool.

And you can share!! >D

If you want Aerin you can have him XD Just a warning though, he won't sleep beside you in bed. Almost sure he'll just stand beside the bed watching you sleep... creep. >.>

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I'm just telling you so that you will get nervous and always be expecting a sneak attack. The high stress level will gradually weaken your immune systems and impair your judgment, and eventually wear you all out and make the rest of your Hunting Ground more vulnerable to attack. And then, when you finally rest, and aren't expecting a sneak attack, they will ATTACK!. :D
But Hircine can't watch the bunnies all the time. Not when they don their aluminum foil Helmets of Doom which prevent his eerie gaze from connecting with their souls. And really, I can elaborate on our wonderfully detailed plan all I want without worry, because you won't remember any of it anyway. :]

*FLASH! (Zaps you with BunniesInBlack memory eraser)*

HA!! I like the men in black reference, but we have sunglasses too.
We won't stress about it, WE'll just continue to hunt and live our lives as we normally do, and when you do attack, well, that's something to deal with when it comes. Although I should note that werewolves are rather difficult to kill when supported by us Archers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts