Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KingNLD

Hey, no worries. It's okay. :) I know I have said things that didn't go over as planned. :p

I believe Ulfric and Galmar when they say the real enemy is the Thalmor. The Thalmor are everyone's enemy, and no one likes the Thalmor except the Thalmor. Even the Legionnaires will make comments about how much they hate the situation and express their disgust with it all.

The problem is that the Thalmor are very clever, terribly clever, and are apparently very skilled at turning Tamriel against itself so it is easier for them in the long run to regain and maintain power of their own. The civil war in Skyrim is part of their effort.

That's true! that have i find out by myself also. and yes indeed the thalmor are very clever.

btw: :p it look like The Netherlands back in our good years. (the thalmor also had nothing to start like the Dutch people and skyrim we all are rebels in history) that's why i say skyrim can get powerfull to...
i hope there wil be DLC about it or a knew game soon but i'm afraid that take for at least 5 years. ;P
there where also talk about a mabye dlc of the land of redguards but when that all dlc skyrim game show up i think not!

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
Through perseverance, a magnificent slumber and a develish bliss. Recalled and released, words to be spoken.

Ozan returns after a gentle absence, an encouragement of gentle tongues upon the masses. Through a single word and absolute boredom, this Bastard flexes his ego once more.

The Colovian slanders, lies, and murders, displaying a double standard of coin and power. This is the ink of their strategem.

((Sup.))

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
That's true! that have i find out by myself also. and yes indeed the thalmor are very clever.

btw: :p it look like The Netherlands back in our good years. (the thalmor also had nothing to start like the Dutch people and skyrim we all are rebels in history) that's why i say skyrim can get powerfull to...
i hope there wil be DLC about it or a knew game soon but i'm afraid that take for at least 5 years. ;P
there where also talk about a mabye dlc of the land of redguards but when that all dlc skyrim game show up i think not!

There is no more DLC for Skyrim, and the ES games usually jump hundreds of years. So, ES6 will likely be set long after the Fall of the Thalmor. It'll likely most definitely have the Empire winning the Civil War too.

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Imperials, I always get the feeling that Ulfric is lying through his teeth and talking out his ass, there's something well dodgy about him so I'll just pledge my allegiance to Imperials :D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I believe I just did voice my opinion on the internet?? It's a miracle...Anyway, you mentioned earlier that you and ? couldn't help a blind man if he couldn't see the light??? I always thought that to be blind is to be unable to see anything, light included. Oh, and GO THE STORMCLOAKS:D

you talk pl*** to..... or than you say KingNLD has it right! and you send no picture of whiterun guards
who support the Empire! and woman in a mix of Wornsworn armor. (especially the right)

Believe me or not he just not say that to me :/ on my ps3 and xbox well.
so facepalm. or how you call that. beside how many normal people and nord get killed for a love of talos great work... facepalm 2

the Stormcloak may be the best thing to happen to tamriel in a long time. <--- this an imperial supporter
that gives to a free skyrim will be better :p
look i will speek to al you imperials i know you point oke.
and the Free and true Nords of Skyrim we now our's points!

1. i know just like my true Nord Brothers we have the same reason on that.!
2. it's not true that the thalmor think that.!! read elder scrolls wikia about -UFRIC STORMCLOAK-

Through perseverance, a magnificent slumber and a develish bliss. Recalled and released, words to be spoken.

Ozan returns after a gentle absence, an encouragement of gentle tongues upon the masses. Through a single word and absolute boredom, this Bastard flexes his ego once more.

The Colovian slanders, lies, and murders, displaying a double standard of coin and power. This is the ink of their strategem.

((Sup.))

you talk pl*** to..... or than you say KingNLD has it right! and you send no picture of whiterun guards
who support the Empire! and woman in a mix of Wornsworn armor. (especially the right)

the Stormcloak may be the best thing to happen to tamriel in a long time. <--- this an imperial supporter
that gives to a free skyrim will be better :p
look i will speek to al you imperials i know you point oke.
and the Free and true Nords of Skyrim we now our's points!

1. i know just like my true Nord Brothers we have the same reason on that.!
2. it's not true that the thalmor think that.!! read elder scrolls wikia about -UFRIC STORMCLOAK-

---

Props to Janus, for showing me this.

KingNLD

what the hell do you want to say. and besides they are just opinions I do not judge you for the opinion for choosing the imperials either? we are trying to get all us equal so we respond.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
what the hell do you want to say. and besides they are just opinions I do not judge you for the opinion for choosing the imperials either? we are trying to get all us equal so we respond.

Anything that counters your stance, you call it lies. We have provided many in game facts, so you can see where we are coming from in our Imperial side. Gives you the knowledge to make your mind up.

Denying in game facts and lore as lies. Well that is just, I don't even really care. Yeah it's all Imperial lies...

KingNLD

Anything that counters your stance, you call it lies. We have provided many in game facts, so you can see where we are coming from in our Imperial side. Gives you the knowledge to make your mind up.

Denying in game facts and lore as lies. Well that is just, I don't even really care. Yeah it's all Imperial lies...

yeah what you want! ;) it's not said that you have right the most things you post are what the people say in the game there is one big truth life with the empire or kick them out of skyrim.;)

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
Oh, by Azurah's left tit, you better stay! Ozan just returned!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Don't give up yet. I stopped arguing. Moris stopped arguing. Untold others stopped arguing. A great victory!

What do you need? For the thread to close? :p

Someone else can take my place, I have been debating with illogical, unreasonable, contradicting, complete idiots.

35fhsv.jpg

We drink to our youth, to days come and gone.
For the age of aggression is just about done.
We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own.
With our blood and our steel we'll take back our home.
Down with Ulfric the killer of kings. On the day of your death we'll drink and we'll sing.
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!
But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams.

Stephen Daidalus

Someone else can take my place, I have been debating with illogical, unreasonable, contradicting, complete idiots.

That's why I stopped. There were a few Stormcloaks whose posts I enjoyed reading -- chief among them Ozan. When they stopped posting, there was too much imbalance for a decent debate. You and Docta had succeeded in chasing almost all the others away. ;)

Victims of your own success. :sadface:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
That's why I stopped. There were a few Stormcloaks whose posts I enjoyed reading -- chief among them Ozan. When they stopped posting, there was too much imbalance for a decent debate. You and Docta had succeeded in chasing almost all the others away. ;)

Victims of your own success. :sadface:

336241-1352493056.png

"Even in death I still serve!"

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
So. Those butterflies I've been catching...turns out when mixed with those pesky blue mountain flowers, they make health potions. I'm going into the war profiteering business. All sides welcome, as long as you have the coin. Come one, come all!!!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
So. Those butterflies I've been catching...turns out when mixed with those pesky blue mountain flowers, they make health potions. I'm going into the war profiteering business. All sides welcome, as long as you have the coin. Come one, come all!!!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Empire has coin, Stormcloaks don't have coin. Windhelm is poor, it's stockpiles are empty.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts