Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Maybe Mankar Camoran and his 'children' would enjoy it.

I'm so tired of this thread... I unwatched the thread so many times and for some reason it doesn't care, still sends me alerts. I just can't allow some Stormcloak try quote me and I not respond, I have to beat them down.

Docta Corvina

I'm so tired of this thread... I unwatched the thread so many times and for some reason it doesn't care, still sends me alerts. I just can't allow some Stormcloak try quote me and I not respond, I have to beat them down.

I hear that totally. If a Stormcloak (or anyone, really) quotes/argues with me, I always have to come back here. I'm too stubborn not to do so. I am quite tired of the overall line of argumentation though. It's just so cyclical by now. Horrifically, mind-numbingly so.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I hear that totally. If a Stormcloak (or anyone, really) quotes/argues with me, I always have to come back here. I'm too stubborn not to do so. I am quite tired of the overall line of argumentation though. It's just so cyclical by now. Horrifically, mind-numbingly so.

They get me in other threads also, I can't walk away when they quote me and try come up with a clever argument, I have my honor at stake if I do not beat them down into submission for their illogical and unreasonable argument that some of them say.

The house of Corvinus doesn't take prisoners or show mercy.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch

How long has it been since this thread was created ? I'm sure Raijin was correct , that the number of pages would scare away Evil Crazy Cows :confused:.

Anyways , I still like posting and quoting in this thread :D.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Hmmmmm. I used to be an Imperial, but then I realized I used this thread to boost my post count...
like 200 of my posts are probably here :p Well I am sad we didn't end at 500 pages that would have been cool :D
Yay for Stormcloak supporters ignorance :p over 400 pages of essays and logic on fictional factions and war. *starts throwing streamers*

Jazminions

I'm the Dragonborn and I just don't know it yet
On one of my older playthroughs, I sided with the Stormcloaks because I hated the Thalmor so much. I completed the whole civil war questline and felt guilty all the way through it, I never felt guilty doing the other questlines, even the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood ones and they're about freakin stealing and murdering people. But something about the Stormcloak one just seems... wrong, like destroying Whiterun, Whiterun is one of the most beautiful places in the game and it reminds me of Edoras in LOTR. To see it burning like that was just sad, and overthrowing Jarl Balgruuf too (I liked Jarl Balgruuf).

Since that playthrough I've thought about giving the Imperial questline a try but I know it'll feel just as wrong because they've got just as many problems as the Stormcloaks have, idk, maybe I'll still give it a try some day just to see what it's like. So basically I guess I find myself in the same positon on Skyrim politics as I am in real life: pretty much a centrist who thinks both sides behave like idiots and refuses to take sides and tries to ignore them as best I can. I really think the civil war questline could be developed a lot, like if they're was a way to get the Imperials and the Stormcloaks to team up and defeat the Thalmor together, I mean they're the real problem. All this fighting is just pointless.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Isn't funny that this thread received 10x the amount of replies than a thread made two years ago?

Tyer032392

I usually always side with the Imperial Legion myself; however, I did side with the Stormcloaks and feel really guilty for doing so. Personally, I dislike that Ulfric killed Tullius after he surrendered, which is going to cause problems with Skyrim further down the line.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I usually always side with the Imperial Legion myself; however, I did side with the Stormcloaks and feel really guilty for doing so. Personally, I dislike that Ulfric killed Tullius after he surrendered, which is going to cause problems with Skyrim further down the line.
I used to be a blind Stormie supporter, I even debated up to a 100 pages of this forum, then the Imps showed me some of the reality Ulfric has been doing

Markarth Incident, Thalmor Dossier etc

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts