Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rimfaxe96

Teach me, great and wise one.

Just preparing for my role as Thalmor. I expected page 1000 to arrive a little earlier though to be honest.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Teach me, great and wise one.

Just preparing for my role as Thalmor. I expected page 1000 to arrive a little earlier though to be honest.

Eh, with Peryite planning to use Skyrim as an incubator for a plague on Tamriel... He's already infected several villages in High Rock for a supply, there is enough of that green plops in the Dwemer ruin to start infecting Skyrim. We merely just killed the elf who was stalling the process. Let the Stormcloaks deal with an possible plague, they don't want the Empire's vast healing services.

What a perfect way to decide no victor in the Civil War. A new Thrassian Plague or Knahaten Flu outbreak, been awhile since Tamriel had a pandemic.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
What about the innumerable amount of Falmer lurking underground, who have recently started going to the surface?

Yeah, them too. Think we should cut ties with Skyrim, leave them to deal with the problems. Stormcloaks can have fun with it, they want to be all independent without the Empire's help.

Give them a decade, they'll be begging to return to the fold.

Rimfaxe96

There won't be a fold left after the Thalmor took over everything. Although it would be interesting if they started a war against the Argonians after controlling the rest of Tamriel. Not even Tiber could get deep into those jungle/rainforest/swamp terrains. Unless of course they'd let mages burn it all down.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
There won't be a fold left after the Thalmor took over everything. Although it would be interesting if they started a war against the Argonians after controlling the rest of Tamriel. Not even Tiber could get deep into those jungle/rainforest/swamp terrains. Unless of course they'd let mages burn it all down.

Not even Dagon could.

“When the gates opened, Argonians poured into Oblivion with such fury and might, Dagon's Lieutenants had to close them.” p.19

They invaded Oblivion during the Crisis, and the Dremora had to shut their own gates to stop the Argonians... You don't mess with the lizard people.

Rimfaxe96

Not even Dagon could.

“When the gates opened, Argonians poured into Oblivion with such fury and might, Dagon's Lieutenants had to close them.” p.19

They invaded Oblivion during the Crisis, and the Dremora had to shut their own gates to stop the Argonians... You don't mess with the lizard people.

I'm still surprised the Dunmer were able to enslave so many of them for so long.

Hmm. I guess even if mankind falls the Thalmor still have work to do. On the other hand, maybe they manage to undermine the government there too and then rush in.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I'm still surprised the Dunmer were able to enslave so many of them for so long.

Hmm. I guess even if mankind falls the Thalmor still have work to do. On the other hand, maybe they manage to undermine the government there too and then rush in.

Be kind of hard though, don't they answer to trees?

TheQahnaarin

Son of Skyrim
What about the innumerable amount of Falmer lurking underground, who have recently started going to the surface?

Yeah, them too. Think we should cut ties with Skyrim, leave them to deal with the problems. Stormcloaks can have fun with it, they want to be all independent without the Empire's help.

Cause Cyrodiil is completely immune to anything like that. You've probably got the biggest vampire problem in the world. Hammerfell's in the same boat as Skyrim would be and theyre doing fine.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Cause Cyrodiil is completely immune to anything like that. You've probably got the biggest vampire problem in the world. Hammerfell's in the same boat as Skyrim would be and theyre doing fine.

Vampire's are the Empire. They've been in positions of power for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Vampire's are the Empire. They've been in positions of power for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

On another note, I wouldn't be going on about a Vampire problem. Skyrim has the worst Vampire issue, they're attacking cities and people on the street. You've got packs of wild werewolves too.

TheQahnaarin

Son of Skyrim

On another note, I wouldn't be going on about a Vampire problem. Skyrim has the worst Vampire issue, they're attacking cities and people on the street. You've got packs of wild werewolves too.

...which has been dealt with by the end of Skyrim.

TheQahnaarin

Son of Skyrim

More than likely biding their time. They literally have all the time in the world.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
More than likely biding their time. They literally have all the time in the world.

Because all Vampires are evil right? http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Janus_Hassildor

If they're in power, they're known about by Imperial leadership. Since Vampires can't hide from Mages.

Besides Vampires, the Empire also accepts Necromancers, and indeed rewards Necromancers who have provided a service to the Empire.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Because all Vampires are evil right? http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Janus_Hassildor

If they're in power, they're known about by Imperial leadership. Since Vampires can't hide from Mages.

Besides Vampires, the Empire also accepts Necromancers, and indeed rewards Necromancers who have provided a service to the Empire.

Apparently the superior bred Altmer Melaran didn't catch on to who Sybille Stentor really is. I guess some vampires can hide from mages, since not all of them are into necromancy.