Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Came across an Imperial soldier who had a jug of milk in his inventory... I mean come on, that just makes the milk drinker thing worse.

Milk keeps the bones strong and healthy :D The Imperial soldier just wants to stay healthy, and not be a typical drunk. I see nothing wrong with that.

Turn you into an full fledged Imperial yet.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Indeed your Empire should have been Destroyed, however your Emperor submitted himself to Thalmor authority, and the Empire was spared. We decided to show mercy and gave man his chance to live under the rule of the Aldmeri Dominion. By signing the WGC, the Empire has ensured it's place in the Dominion and for that, *every* Imperial citizen needs to rejoice.

The birth of the Stormcloaks.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I never properly replied to this.

It says we committed "ALL AVAILABLE FORCES" to this battle at Red Ring. Do you understand what AVAILABLE means? As opposed to EVERY or ALL FORCES. You gots to learns how to reed in between the lines "Drunken Mage".

It says; Thalmor leadership committed all available forces into Cyrodiil to end the war a year before the Battle of the Red Ring. You 'gots' to learn how to 'reed' bloody dates. Also you don't send forces into something if they're already in it, that makes zero sense. Sending forces into Cyrodiil would mean those forces were outside of Cyrodiil i.e Valenwood.

"The Aldmeri Dominion's forces that held Bravil and Skingrad were defeated" Oh were they. :) Source please.

Lord Naarifin was taken by surprise by Decianus's assault, but Jonna's troops faced bitter resistance as the Aldmeri counterattacked from Bravil and Skingrad. The heroic Nord legionnaires held firm, however, beating off the piecemeal Aldmeri attacks. By the fifth day of the battle, the Aldmeri army in the Imperial City was surrounded.

The Aldmeri forces from those cities certainly weren't victorious. Also this very important bit on text which you have ignored during this entire debate.

In the end, the main Aldmeri army in Cyrodiil was completely destroyed.

It doesn't say "The main Aldmeri army in the Imperial City was completely destroyed." It says the IN CYRODIIL, key word being Cyrodiil, know as the Heartland and as the 'Imperial Province'

So unless Skingrad, Bravil and every other city you want to say the Aldmeri Dominion occupied is suddenly not located in Cyrodiil, then they would still be alive. (which the source also makes no other mention to further occupation besides the Imperial City, Skingrad and Bravil.)

NENALATA

Last King of the Ayleids - RETIRED
@Raijn

You know, on another forum I fought for the Empire to the letter and I even chose to side against a good friend of mine who was a Stormcloak.

What I'm seeing now is making me regret that choice. How could I have been so blind back then?

That is ok. Cause I'm ALL Dominion now. Which is probably the smartest choice of all because the other two factions are in the middle of a war so their judgement is clouded.

This is some really messed up twist of Karma. Too many people from Storm/Thalmor side before tried to tell me not to fight for the Empire. But whatever this is, is not Talos's Empire anymore. Should have listened.

An what kind of Emperor just abandons the "Imperial City"? ROFLMAO Can we please start calling this the Kingdom of Cyrodil now?

NENALATA

30811.jpg
NENALATA said:
It's a good thing you weren't the Emperor, at least he saw things for what they were. You would have gotten everyone killed.​
This part here is quite laughable. In every debate regarding Titus Mede II, I have defended every single one of his actions during the events leading to the Great War and during the Great War.

Yeah but that's the problem because the Mede Dynasty was weak, always has been. No true son of the Empire would have signed the WGC. A fact that probably gets him assassinated in the end.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
@Raijn

You know, on another forum I fought for the Empire to the letter and I even chose to side against a good friend of mine who was a Stormcloak.

What I'm seeing now is making me regret that choice. This Empire ain't worth it. Never was, never will be.

Imperials and Stormcloaks.... Why choose neither when you could side with someone far more powerful?

tumblr_m881t0muhX1qzvbepo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m881t0muhX1qzvbepo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m881t0muhX1qzvbepo3_r1_500.gif

Blocking out the sun seems to be a better choice anyways.
tumblr_m87yw8fD5n1qzvbepo1_500.gif

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
An what kind of Emperor just abandons the "Imperial City"? ROFLMAO Can we please start calling this the Kingdom of Cyrodil now?

A very smart one. Titus II went from the jaws of defeat to completely wiping out the Dominion's main army in Cyrodiil. People always say the Mede's are weak because they are 'new' to them. Titus Mede II, with a weakened Empire that had great military weakness defeated a prepared and strong Aldmeri Dominion army in Cyrodiil and the Legions under General Decianus left the other Aldmeri army in Hammerfell too weakened to advance.

Not bad for a 'Weak Dynasty'

Yeah but that's the problem because the Mede Dynasty was weak, always has been. No true son of the Empire would have signed the WGC. A fact that probably gets him assassinated in the end.

The Mede dynasty has been one of the best in the Empire. Skyrim itself endorsed Titus Mede as Emperor.

After seven long, bloody years the Stormcrown Interregnum was ended when a Colovian warlord by the name of Titus Mede seized the crown. Whether he had rightful claim or not is moot. Without Titus Mede, there would not be an Empire today. He proved a shrewd and capable leader, such that Skyrim endorsed him as Emperor. - Rising Threat, Vol. IV

People tend to have a misguided notion that the Septim Dynasty was the best because they met Uriel and Martin, the Septim Dynasty had some of the worst Emperors.

The WGC would have been signed by the Elder Council, the Kings and Queens of High Rock and High King Istlod of Skyrim. (The King who Ulfric calls a true leader)

No part of the Empire would have accepted these terms in 4E 171, dictated by the Thalmor at swords-point. Titus II would have faced civil war. By 4E 175, most of the Empire welcomed peace at almost any price. - Great War

The WGC was accepted and didn't have much conflict for nearly thirty years.

NENALATA

30811.jpg
NENALATA said:
An what kind of Emperor just abandons the "Imperial City"? ROFLMAO Can we please start calling this the Kingdom of Cyrodil now?​
A very smart one. Titus II went from the jaws of defeat to completely wiping out the Dominion's main army in Cyrodiil. People always say the Mede's are weak because they are 'new' to them. Titus Mede II, with a weakened Empire that had great military weakness defeated a prepared and strong Aldmeri Dominion army in Cyrodiil and the Legions under General Decianus left the other Aldmeri army in Hammerfell too weakened to advance.

Not bad for a 'Weak Dynasty'

No, it's not because he's new, maybe for some people but even a total noob in Skyrim can look at the Empire and tell things aren't right and certainly aren't what they were in Oblivion. Ever since Titus Mede I took over as Emperor the Empire has survived but not prospered. I mean yeah, TMI held things up for a while, however things aren't getting any better and TMII maybe bought some time, but neither have any real solution(s) to the Empire's failings. None of the former Provinces are coming back, you've lost Morrowind and Hammerfell on the Mede's watch, in addition to the others lost before.

Then he's completely unprepared for a major invasion which nearly destroys the Empire, leaving behind the IMPERIAL CITY itself to be raped and plundered by the Thalmor along with the Imperial palace getting burned to the ground. Rather than face his enemy when Ulfric forced the issue, TMII gives the Thalmor his blessing to persecute and carry out acts of terrorism against Imperial Citizens. The only thing TMII has done that's worth anything is to resign gracefully and allow someone else who knows what they're doing to save the ship from completely going under.

Furthermore and probably most importantly of all ~ The Empire never defeated the Dominion. You surrendered to most of the Dominion's terms under the WGC. Your enemy is still out there, with infrastructure in tact and expanding it's scope of influence not only throughout the Empire but throughout Tamriel as well. The Empire couldn't even force the Dominion out of Cyrodil without signing a treaty on our terms. Rather than fight for his people, TMII surrendered most of Hammerfell to a foreign power to save himself from the inevitable conclusion of the Great War. If the Empire truly had Destroyed the Thalmor in Cyrodil, then why surrender Hammerfell? Unless he was smart enough to realize the game was over and had no military/economic alternative but to sue for peace.

These are not good results. Yes the Empire has hope but the Mede Dynasty is failing and cannot save itself or the Empire.

30811.jpg
NENALATA said:
Yeah but that's the problem because the Mede Dynasty was weak, always has been. No true son of the Empire would have signed the WGC. A fact that probably gets him assassinated in the end.​
The Mede dynasty has been one of the best in the Empire. Skyrim itself endorsed Titus Mede as Emperor.

After seven long, bloody years the Stormcrown Interregnum was ended when a Colovian warlord by the name of Titus Mede seized the crown. Whether he had rightful claim or not is moot. Without Titus Mede, there would not be an Empire today. He proved a shrewd and capable leader, such that Skyrim endorsed him as Emperor. - Rising Threat, Vol. IV

People tend to have a misguided notion that the Septim Dynasty was the best because they met Uriel and Martin, the Septim Dynasty had some of the worst Emperors.

The WGC would have been signed by the Elder Council, the Kings and Queens of High Rock and High King Istlod of Skyrim. (The King who Ulfric calls a true leader)

No part of the Empire would have accepted these terms in 4E 171, dictated by the Thalmor at swords-point. Titus II would have faced civil war. By 4E 175, most of the Empire welcomed peace at almost any price. - Great War

The WGC was accepted and didn't have much conflict for nearly thirty years.

The best in the Empire? Are you joking? I wasn't aware you had a sense of humor. I mean, I can understand you supporting him because you like the Empire... but the Mede's can't even hold on to the Provinces they had. Seriously.

And as a Thalmor, I can tell you the WGC did anything but bring peace. Perhaps people weren't fighting each other the entire time, but that Concordant wasn't designed for peace, it was designed to bring division. Even if there is peace, it's under false-pretenses, more like a cold-war. Sparking off a Civil War in a cold-war.

But you're welcome to believe whatever you want. I do hope the Empire gets it's house in order and I think it will, somehow. Just going to take new leadership, which I've advocated from the beginning. Would be best if Thalmor and Empire could just get along.

I've always played as a High Elf and have never understood why the Imperials should have rule over us, that was wrong and now the Empire's paying for it. However, I can understand Talos wanting everyone to get along and to try and prevent war and genocide. But what Talos did to the Dominion was in-excusable and in a way, the problems Tamriel is having now is in part due to his warlust and his refusal to reason. Now it's our turn to be unreasonable.

ALL HAIL THE ALDMERI DOMINION
ALL HAIL THE MADGOD
images

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
No, it's not because he's new, maybe for some people but even a total noob in Skyrim can look at the Empire and tell things aren't right and certainly aren't what they were in Oblivion. Ever since Titus Mede I took over as Emperor the Empire has survived but not prospered. I mean yeah, TMI held things up for a while, however things aren't getting any better and TMII maybe bought some time, but neither have any real solution(s) to the Empire's failings. None of the former Provinces are coming back, you've lost Morrowind and Hammerfell on the Mede's watch, in addition to the others lost before.

The Empire did prosper under the Mede dynasty, before the Mede dynasty the Empire was falling apart and it was total chaos.

Morrowind left the Empire under the rule of Ocato, not the Mede dynasty.

Hammerfell was never a prospering province when Titus Mede II took the throne.

Hammerfell was plagued by infighting between Crowns and Forebears. Only High Rock, Cyrodiil and Skyrim remained prosperous and peaceful.

Emperor Titus Mede had only a few short years to consolidate his rule before his leadership was put to the ultimate test.

Then he's completely unprepared for a major invasion which nearly destroys the Empire, leaving behind the IMPERIAL CITY itself to be raped and plundered by the Thalmor along with the Imperial palace getting burned to the ground. Rather than face his enemy when Ulfric forced the issue, TMII gives the Thalmor his blessing to persecute and carry out acts of terrorism against Imperial Citizens. The only thing TMII has done that's worth anything is to resign gracefully and allow someone else who knows what they're doing to save the ship from completely going under.

These are not good results. Yes the Empire has hope but the Mede Dynasty is failing and cannot save itself or the Empire.

The entire Empire was unprepared for the Great War, not even the Blades who knew the threat of the Thalmor, who were fighting a secret war with the Thalmor didn't see the Great War coming.

"But even the Blades didn't see the Great War coming. We underestimated the Thalmor, and they destroyed us." - Delphine

It isn't the first time the Imperial palace has been burned. It was burned during the time of Talos also.

The fact you believe leaving the Imperial City was a bad thing. That instead of fighting a last stand which would only end up in defeat with the death of the Emperor and the loss of the Cyrodiil/Skyrim legions would have been better is perhaps one of the most questionable things you have posted.

The best in the Empire? Are you joking? I wasn't aware you had a sense of humor. I mean, I can understand you supporting him because you like the Empire... but the Mede's can't even hold on to the Provinces they had. Seriously.

And as a Thalmor, I can tell you the WGC did anything but bring peace. Perhaps people weren't fighting each other the entire time, but that Concordant wasn't designed for peace, it was designed to bring division. Even if there is peace, it's under false-pretenses, more like a cold-war. Sparking off a Civil War in a cold-war.

But you're welcome to believe whatever you want. I do hope the Empire gets it's house in order and I think it will, somehow. Just going to take new leadership, which I've advocated from the beginning. Would be best if Thalmor and Empire could just get along.

I've always played as a High Elf and have never understood why the Imperials should have rule over us, that was wrong and now the Empire's paying for it. However, I can understand Talos wanting everyone to get along and to try and prevent war and genocide. But what Talos did to the Dominion was in-excusable and in a way, the problems Tamriel is having now is in part due to his warlust and his refusal to reason. Now it's our turn to be unreasonable.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in saying you have not read the novels, or have much of an idea about the Mede dynasty.

The WGC isn't meant to create a lasting peace.

The terms were harsh, but Titus II believed that it was necessary to secure peace and give the Empire a chance to regain its strength.

"But to answer your question, the White-Gold Concordat was the fancy name they put on the peace treaty between the Empire and the Thalmor. It ended the war and saved the Empire to fight another day." - Delphine

"And they should enjoy it while they can... I suspect all of Tamriel will again be called to arms in the not too distant future." - Rikke

"Most of the Legion is tied down on the border with the Aldmeri Dominion. The Emperor can't afford to risk weakening Cyrodiil's defenses. From the Imperial City, our war here is just a sideshow. An interlude before the main event against the Thalmor resumes." - Tullius

Doesn't look like the Empire is preparing for a lasting peace.

NENALATA

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in saying you have not read the novels, or have much of an idea about the Mede dynasty.

Even if I had read the Novels, I doubt it would make any difference. Given the situation as it stands now, Emperor Titus Mede II's Empire (TMII) is doomed. You can say whatever you want about how great it was, but it's doomed and so is he. His is an Empire dying ~ However, it is not dead yet. Though some might consider just writing it off, I look to the example set by Talos. In truth, I think Talos did what he thought was best for Tamriel even though in the end, he became a little overzealous going after the Dominion, which is causing problems today. However, aside from this, he set an example where by every Emperor is judged. Although TMI and TMII tried, the Empire is not getting any better. Like a sick patient in the hospital. Their medicine is keeping the patient alive but not curing the cancer which is spreading throughout not just the Empire, but all of Tamriel. Indeed, TMII gets assassinated in the game along with probably his entire administration. The Mede line dies with him, so what of the Empire?

The fact you believe leaving the Imperial City was a bad thing. That instead of fighting a last stand which would only end up in defeat with the death of the Emperor and the loss of the Cyrodiil/Skyrim legions would have been better is perhaps one of the most questionable things you have posted.

Pelinal Whitestrake taught men to STAND and FIGHT. I find it questionable that someone as powerful as the Emperor in Tamriel would rather save himself and run from his problems rather than face his Elven enemy like a man. And by taking up after him you are none different. Maybe the Thalmor lost at IC, but we stood and made you and your false Emperor pay for every. single. piece. of that city. Lord Naarafin was more of a man than your Emperor. And rather than sign the treaty then, out of his own pettiness TMII leaves Lord Naarafin to die in a cage, above a tower that was stolen from the Elves. When TMII was defeated, we offered him counsel and tried to help all of us find a peaceful exit to the war. This is what happens when TMII gets what he wants, when he gets the High-Ground. Rather than treat his enemies with the same respect shown, he's turns out very childish and enjoys inflicting pain on others. He's a sadist. Just like those people in Skyrim who made the mistake of questioning his Empire, questioning an Emperor who treats his subjects like the enemy, yet can't stand against the enemy himself. Win/lose never entered the mind of Pelinal or Ysgramor or any of the Ysmir's, as some of them marched into battle knowing FULL WELL they were marching to their death with no guarantee of success.

Empire is full of different types and races of women. Unless of course you do prefer the Stormcloak women who like to call you their brother.

Civilians, Stormcloaks and Talos worshipers (Imperial Citizens) locked away in cages like animals ~ With no trial. Dehydrated, left to starve, bleeding from torture wounds, mental illness from solitary confinement, probably crying out for their loved ones as their bodies are left to rote before death. (Death in this case being more merciful than Cyrodil justice.) Nords and their children who made the ultimate sacrifice for an Empire who rewards them by allowing Thalmor to run freely and unchecked thru their land, Skyrim. Is this the same Empire? This one which allows Thalmor soldiers to terrorize and torment the very people who saved it from it's enemies in the past. This the Empire? And YOU as an Imperial, one of the highest ranking Imperials here (And Dagmar's Padawan) have NO RESPECT for the Nords who made it possible for you to be an Imperial today.

I don't care that this is going on in Skyrim. Big deal. The same pl*ps going on in Skyrim could happen to *any* Province in the "Empire". Highrock and even Cyrodil aren't safe. What happens tomorrow? Do the Elves take your business your homes? Your very lives?

When I was an Imperial, I had a very different outlook on things. The only Empire remotely worth fighting for is the Empire of the Septims, the Empire of Talos. I honor them. Seeing how TMII is finally brought to justice by the Dark Brotherhood (DB), it's possible I could live with saving the Empire as I'm concerned the Nords under Ulfric are also too extreme, however these are extreme times. In the game, I'll save the Empire for Talos's sake, for the sake that by the grace of Akatosh, this Empire might reform itself and one day be a proper representative of the 9 Divines again. Besides, it's ok. If I am wrong the Empire won't last during the next round and the Dominion will rule instead, with the Provinces making a run for it, which is alright with me given the alternative to being ruled by a spineless sadist with no spiritual connection to the Empire's roots.

So you are an Imperial of the Mede Empire who defends it's failure, which ends in death for anyone who follows it and I was an Imperial of Talos, who seeks Empire-wide reforms and accountability for the past failures, with no guarantee of success. In not one of your posts have I ever seen you question the corruption and lack of human dignity resulting from Titus Mede's Administration, either of them. I have a conscience and would rather Tamriel end up in the arms of the Dominion whom of which I know WILL stand their ground, they WILL stand up for their people. I know what the Dominion has done, has not always been pretty, however those Blades and even Talos had no business meddling in the affairs of the Dominion. And they paid for it, still paying for it and their blood is on their heads. If TMII could not stand up to the Dominion, he should not have instigated the war. So ultimately, the blood is on his hands. And the ban on Talos is very similar to the ban on Necromancy, yet almost everyone was ok with it, although both are wrong.

Only a Dragonborn Emperor born of Akatosh and Talos can save the Empire. All who stand against him stand against the Divines.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Even if I had read the Novels, I doubt it would make any difference. Given the situation as it stands now, Emperor Titus Mede II's Empire (TMII) is doomed. You can say whatever you want about how great it was, but it's doomed and so is he. His is an Empire dying ~ However, it is not dead yet. Though some might consider just writing it off, I look to the example set by Talos. In truth, I think Talos did what he thought was best for Tamriel even though in the end, he became a little overzealous going after the Dominion, which is causing problems today. However, aside from this, he set an example where by every Emperor is judged. Although TMI and TMII tried, the Empire is not getting any better. Like a sick patient in the hospital. Their medicine is keeping the patient alive but not curing the cancer which is spreading throughout not just the Empire, but all of Tamriel. Indeed, TMII gets assassinated in the game along with probably his entire administration. The Mede line dies with him, so what of the Empire?

Tiber Septim was a conqueror and sold captured enemy soldiers into slavery.

There is no mention if Titus Mede II has no heir, nor does it mention the Mede dynasty ends. This isn't American politics where he has his own 'Administration' the Elder Council and the Emperor rule over Imperial politics.

Pelinal Whitestrake taught men to STAND and FIGHT. I find it questionable that someone as powerful as the Emperor in Tamriel would rather save himself and run from his problems rather than face his Elven enemy like a man. And by taking up after him you are none different. Maybe the Thalmor lost at IC, but we stood and made you and your false Emperor pay for every. single. piece. of that city. Lord Naarafin was more of a man than your Emperor. And rather than sign the treaty then, out of his own pettiness TMII leaves Lord Naarafin to die in a cage, above a tower that was stolen from the Elves. When TMII was defeated, we offered him counsel and tried to help all of us find a peaceful exit to the war. This is what happens when TMII gets what he wants, when he gets the High-Ground. Rather than treat his enemies with the same respect shown, he's turns out very childish and enjoys inflicting pain on others. He's a sadist. Just like those people in Skyrim who made the mistake of questioning his Empire, questioning an Emperor who treats his subjects like the enemy, yet can't stand against the enemy himself.

You like to go on and on about the Septim dynasty but ignore they had by far worse Emperors. Treat his enemies with respect shown?

The Thalmor ambassador upended the cart, spilling over a hundred heads on the floor: every Blades agent in Summerset and Valenwood. And so began the Great War which would consume the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion for the next five years.

The Imperial Palace was burned, the White Gold Tower itself looted, and all manner of atrocities carried out by the vengeful elves on the innocent populace.

Titus Mede II can't stand against his enemies? He personally led the assault on the Imperial City and personally captured the Thalmor Lord.

Civilians, Stormcloaks and Talos worshipers (Imperial Citizens) locked away in cages like animals ~ With no trial. Dehydrated, left to starve, bleeding from torture wounds, mental illness from solitary confinement, probably crying out for their loved ones as their bodies are left to rote before death. (Death in this case being more merciful than Cyrodil justice.) Nords and their children who made the ultimate sacrifice for an Empire who rewards them by allowing Thalmor to run freely and unchecked thru their land, Skyrim. Is this the same Empire? This one which allows Thalmor soldiers to terrorize and torment the very people who saved it from it's enemies in the past. This the Empire? And YOU as an Imperial, one of the highest ranking Imperials here (And Dagmar's Padawan) have NO RESPECT for the Nords who made it possible for you to be an Imperial today.

Thalmor run freely and unchecked because of the Civil War. Areas where the Empire is in force such as Markarth, where the head of the Thalmor Talos Hunters can't even arrest one simple Nord without evidence. So he asks the player to break into his house.

Imperial soldiers will also attack any Thalmor who try to kill the player.

You and so many others who cry about trials all the time simply do not understand that in all the provinces of the Empire, Skyrim has no trial system, nor do the Nords want one. Also the reason Stormcloaks are executed is for treason, which the punishment was the same under Uriel Septim VII, death.

Before taking the high road about trials. Ulfric Stormcloak is not against summary executions and his reasons for executing are worse than the Empire.

I don't care that this is going on in Skyrim. Big deal. The same pl*ps going on in Skyrim could happen to *any* Province in the "Empire". Highrock and even Cyrodil aren't safe. What happens tomorrow? Do the Elves take your business your homes? Your very lives?

This 'plops' is happening in Skyrim due to the Thalmor's asset Ulfric Stormcloak giving the Thalmor an excuse for increased presence.

When I was an Imperial, I had a very different outlook on things. The only Empire remotely worth fighting for is the Empire of the Septims, the Empire of Talos. I honor them. Seeing how TMII is finally brought to justice by the Dark Brotherhood (DB), it's possible I could live with saving the Empire as I'm concerned the Nords under Ulfric are also too extreme, however these are extreme times. In the game, I'll save the Empire for Talos's sake, for the sake that by the grace of Akatosh, this Empire might reform itself and one day be a proper representative of the 9 Divines again. Besides, it's ok. If I am wrong the Empire won't last during the next round and the Dominion will rule instead, which is alright with me given the alternative.

Titus Mede isn't the only Emperor that has been assassinated, nor is he the only Emperor that was killed by the Dark Brotherhood.

Your knowledge of the Septim dynasty must be lacking if you believe they were amazing and were full of honor.

Titus Mede's Empire is preparing for war with the Aldmeri Dominion, the Thalmor are buying for time and are trying to make the Legion throw away resources and men to weaken both Skyrim and the Empire. The only thing stopping an invasion of the Aldmeri Dominion is the Civil war in Skyrim, can't fight a war when you're dealing with a civil war.

Stormcloak or Imperial victory doesn't matter, the Legions are already on the Aldmeri Dominion's border. If Skyrim wants to leave the Empire and miss out on the burning and sacking of elven lands, good on them.

So you are an Imperial of the Mede Empire which dead and I am an Imperial of Talos, who seeks reform and reason. In not one of your posts have I seen you question the corruption and lack of human dignity resulting from the Mede Empire. I have a conscience and would rather Tamriel end up in the arms of the Dominion whom of which I know WILL stand their ground, they WILL stand up for their people. I know what the Dominion has done, has not always been pretty, however those Blades and even Talos had no business meddling in the affairs of the Dominion. And they paid for it, still paying for it.

If you believe the Mede dynasty is so corrupt and unworthy of leadership, that the Septim Dynasty was the best. You should really read about the Septim Dynasty. Perhaps starting with the war of the Red Diamond, that Civil war between the Septim bloodline.

NENALATA

Uh huh. Whatever. Hell, if you tell Tullius "no" when he asks you about joining up, even he makes a comment like, "Well then, I can see now why Legate Rikke likes you. If you change your mind the Empire will still be here."

Tullius understands, he knows the score... he knows what's up.

Which is alot better than Ulfric, "...as long as your ciminal past stays in the past." Like he would be ashamed of me ---> Just like TMII, putting self before the cause.

ALL HAIL THE ALDMERI DOMINION
ALL HAIL THE MAD GOD

NENALATA

Sorry DM ~ Was going to repost that as part of a conversation piece.

What I was saying, was that every major char I've ever had, has been ended by a Breton.

Orc#1 - Took an axe to the face by some mildly-insane Forsworn chic
Orc#2 - Was "iced" by that completely insane Breton guy in the Honeybrew dungeon - That guy is VERY Dangerous
High Elf#1 - Ripped to pieces by the Master Necromancer guy who is truly the essence of pure evil in Meridia's little temple of horror
High Elf#2 - Killed by a Necro (but survived several Vamp attack, I know go figure)

And myriad of other chars I can barely remember were all slayed too by Bretons. Crazy. You can delete that and repost if you wish DM.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Meh, double posting doesn't phase me. Besides, not like any Moderator with sense of self preservation would dare venture into this thread.

NENALATA

ROFLMAO

Yeah and then I made this mistake on another play-thru of taking the Stormcloaks side, thought I'd take on a few Legions ~ No problem right!

Well, after dying a couple of times in gruesome, yet very interesting ways, I came to the realization that if this had been some event in "the real world" Ulfric's fl*ffed. Now the Thalmor on the other hand I know for a fact they can take on Legionaries.

One hell of a fight though. And if the Imp's have for whatever reason a large assortment of Breton and Redguards in their unit == Thalmor limb fest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts