Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
ah I see, I haven't read much about the Sea of Ghosts. Without Battlemages they'd stand no chance against the Aldmeri Navy.No matter the ammount of time and prep, It's kind of hard to sail when ship's on fire.

He won't even be able to restore Windhelm, this of course assuming the Stormcloaks somehow oust the Empire (unlikely). The best thing for Skyrim would be a strong and smart High King. I just don't think that person is Elisif.She has a legitimate claim she isn't really qualified IMO, It'd pretty much be Faulk running Skyrim, with the 2nd Great War looming on the horizon. Skyrim will need someone like Brunwulf Free-Winter an .IMO

aye, but Jurgen was a full out Thu'um master, Ulfric can barely Fus. (To my knowledge.) I'd like to see Aedric justice though.

Mookie

ah I see, I haven't read much about the Sea of Ghosts. Without Battlemages they'd stand no chance against the Aldmeri Navy.No matter the ammount of time and prep, It's kind of hard to sail when ship's on fire.

He won't even be able to restore Windhelm, this of course assuming the Stormcloaks somehow oust the Empire (unlikely). The best thing for Skyrim would be a strong and smart High King. I just don't think that person is Elisif.She has a legitimate claim she isn't really qualified IMO, It'd pretty much be Faulk running Skyrim, with the 2nd Great War looming on the horizon. Skyrim will need someone like Brunwulf Free-Winter an .IMO

aye, but Jurgen was a full out Thu'um master, Ulfric can barely Fus. (To my knowledge.) I'd like to see Aedric justice though.

I think that Jarl Balgruf has the strongest claim as a ruler of Skyrim, with conections to the past heroes, central position and all. I wish he was a party in that war and could be suported.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

The Holds of Skyrim are largely independent, they only swear fealty to the High King/Queen. Stewards always run the Holds, in every Jarls Court, the Steward handles all daily matters. The Jarls themselves are more for the Moot, are the judge of their hold and also bestow titles upon people who do good things. They also create the laws of their Hold, giving their signature. They spend most days signing crap and eating anyway, very rarely do you find a Jarl who would take part in the matters of the Hold. It's why they have a Court, who handles different things. The Jarl is the supreme authority or their hold, they can give orders. The Court will advise them on what they think is the best approach if it requires the Jarl's attention.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
aye, but I still don't like Elisif. :D Though I guess Faulk would be preferable over Jorleif. (I wish they'd fix that I want to see Lonely-Gale as steward)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
aye, but I still don't like Elisif. :D Though I guess Faulk would be preferable over Jorleif. (I wish they'd fix that I want to see Lonely-Gale as steward)

If Skyrim could handle Pelagius Septim III as Jarl of Solitude, they can handle Elisif as High Queen.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
So I guess this is the tenth time the Imperials dominated.
I think that Jarl Balgruf has the strongest claim as a ruler of Skyrim, with conections to the past heroes, central position and all. I wish he was a party in that war and could be suported.
What happened to Ulfric? Finally opened your eyes?

Mookie

So I guess this is the tenth time the Imperials dominated.
What happened to Ulfric? Finally opened your eyes?

I want free Skyrim. Ulfric offers that. It doesnt mean I need to worship him :)

Epic Keith

I dont want to get into that.
I have my wishes and ideas.
You have yours.

MW-banner-Imperial.png
Then By order of the Empire​
I place this flag of justice and righteousness​
in this thread as a symbol​
of Imperial victory and sovereignty​
All Hail the Empire​

Mookie

MW-banner-Imperial.png
All Hail the Empire​

Poor poor you :)

Epic Keith

True, Ulfric could never restore Windhelm. Dagmar posted a album showing the poor state of Windhelm. Broken tiles and bridges. Ulfric can't even manage his own city, I don't think he can manage a whole province. He may be a warrior but dictators can never manage cities, their job is to fight, not rule

Mookie

True, Ulfric could never restore Windhelm. Dagmar posted a album showing the poor state of Windhelm. Broken tiles and bridges. Ulfric can't even manage his own city, I don't think he can manage a whole province. He may be a warrior but dictators can never manage cities, their job is to fight, not rule

skyrim__ulfric_and_galmar_by_jedi_art_trick-d5al0ke.jpg

Epic Keith

Why did Pakistan secede?
Why didnt you stay in India as part of Hindustan
Although it is irrelevant, I will answer your question.

Many people saw Gandhi as a peaceful person but in reality he was just as bad as Ulfric. He said he spoke for all Indians, but 1937-1939 proved he only spoke for Indians. Muslims were banned from eating beef, they couldn't even call others to prayer. Noisy processions took place outside mosques and pigs were pushed in mosques. Anti-Muslim riots took place where many of us were killed. Although it wasn't entirely Gandhi's fault, he never said a word while all this was happening. Jinnah wanted India as one but these two years were more then enough to convince the Muslims that we needed a separate country

Mookie

Although it is irrelevant, I will answer your question.

Many people saw Gandhi as a peaceful person but in reality he was just as bad as Ulfric. He said he spoke for all Indians, but 1937-1939 proved he only spoke for Indians. Muslims were banned from eating beef, they couldn't even call others to prayer. Noisy processions took place outside mosques and pigs were pushed in mosques. Anti-Muslim riots took place where many of us were killed. Although it wasn't entirely Gandhi's fault, he never said a word while all this was happening. Jinnah wanted India as one but these two years were more then enough to convince the Muslims that we needed a separate country

So you separated because you wouldnt make compromise about religion or what you eat?
You are then like stormcloaks.
You made india and pakistan weaker. Together you could be a better economy.

Epic Keith

So you separated because you wouldnt make compromise about religion or what you eat?
You are then like stormcloaks.
You made india and pakistan weaker. Together you could be a better economy.
We separated because we were being oppressed. The Nords aren't being oppressed. We didn't make India or Pakistan weak at all. The Corrupt Politicians made Pakistan weak.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
MW-banner-Imperial.png
All Hail the Empire​

That flag is Septim banner, with the red diamond which is the symbol of their blood line.

SR-LegionFlag.png

Edit: I prefer this field flag, over the ceremonial one located in Castle Dour.

Mookie

We separated because we were being oppressed. The Nords aren't being oppressed. We didn't make India or Pakistan weak at all. The Corrupt Politicians made Pakistan weak.

I am sorry you did. Now you have Talibans, both in Pakistan and in Afghanistan.
You were being opresed? How?
By being told that you cant eat beef and that your religious beliefs are wrong?
Weird, I was sure that is what hapens in Skyirim, except the beef part.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts