• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Imperials or Stormcloak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You have a great way of looking at this. I mainly prefer Stormcloaks because they seem more likely to shape up skyrim, but your opinion is very unique and I value it.

Depends on what you call shape up. The Empire intends to rebuild Winterhold and repair Windhelm to former glory.

Stormcloaks you're left with; racial segregation in Eastmarch, slavery in the Reach and Dawnstar not caring about preparing for dragon attacks because "It's only happening cause Talos is angry."

KageTheThief

Alchemist & Stealth Thief
You have a great way of looking at this. I mainly prefer Stormcloaks because they seem more likely to shape up skyrim, but your opinion is very unique and I value it.

Depends on what you call shape up. The Empire intends to rebuild Winterhold and repair Windhelm to former glory.

Stormcloaks you're left with; racial segregation in Eastmarch, slavery in the Reach and Dawnstar not caring about preparing for dragon attacks because "It's only happening cause Talos is angry."

True, very true. I admit I hesitated on siding with the stormcloaks when I witnessed how racist they were, but I think the thing that made me push my decision was the fact in the beginning of the game I heard the conversation determining my death arising "She's not on the list" "Kill her anyway." But good point.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts