I thought I hated the Thalmor Untill

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HAple870

I would hate the Thalmor if they weren't such badass mages in epic golden armour.

DEADxOFxKNIGHT

Sewing-Life Alchemist
ELVEN SUPREMACY... nuff said

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Ive always loved the thalmor no matter what
I play on PC so I downloaded a mod that lets you officialy join the thalmor, They Will never attack you, and they will never insult you and you get 2 Thalmor Followers and the Keys to the Embassy, It also adds dialogue to your character so they will say things like bow to the thalmor, it's really cool, if you are on PC you should try it

Harc

Big Hog
Ive always loved the thalmor no matter what
I play on PC so I downloaded a mod that lets you officialy join the thalmor, They Will never attack you, and they will never insult you and you get 2 Thalmor Followers and the Keys to the Embassy, It also adds dialogue to your character so they will say things like bow to the thalmor, it's really cool, if you are on PC you should try it
I don't have a PC version of the game :sadface: but I'll look at the mod!! Is there a Link?

tx12001

I did Not use a link I just Typed in, Join the Thalmor mod at skyrim Nexus, wait a minute that would make me the only true member of the thalmor wouldent it?

Harc

Big Hog
I did Not use a link I just Typed in, Join the Thalmor mod at skyrim Nexus, wait a minute that would make me the only true member of the thalmor wouldent it?
Haha, for now at least :D I'm here to establish Thalmor dominance on this forum, to spread our beliefs

tx12001

Indeed you are my Thalmor acquantince but it still does not shun the fact that my character in my picture is actually an official member of the Thalmor. have you looked at the mod yet?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
My opinion of the Thalmor has always been neutral. I merely kill them because they can be easily goaded into combat and attacked without incurring a bounty. When I'm not trying to power level I don't mess with them. If they gave me the opportunity, I would deliver them Delphine and Esbern because, you think the Thalmor are arrogant? These two as*holes really get on my nerves.

tx12001

If you have a PC you get the join the thalmor mod from the nexus and a mod that allos you to kill The Blades PERFECT GAME!!! also they will fight for you if you join them

Harc

Big Hog
Indeed you are my Thalmor acquantince but it still does not shun the fact that my character in my picture is actually an official member of the Thalmor. have you looked at the mod yet?
Yes I saw, it looks awesome! I wish I had The computer version of the game

tx12001

Well - Do you know the Ram in the Computer at least, I'm on a computer I got earlier this year and I did not even think It could play skyrim, but here I am playing it with over 150 Mods including These Graphic mods, Voidcraft optic Nature pack which is 8 Graphics mods in one, The Bethesda Hd resolution pack, Pure Waters, Static mesh Improvement, Better Males, CBBE Big Bottom Edition and The Ultra Lighting overhaul ENB and the Footprints mod and the Smoking Torches mod and the Windy Skyrim Mod and The Wet and Cold Mods which make it look real realistic when you are in the snow plus I have well over 100 More including 4 that I created myself and posted on steam

tx12001

I also have the Frostfall mod, realistic Needs and Disease, Wyrmstooth, Falskaar, Better vampires, Royal Bloodline,
Moonlight Tales, Heart of the Beast, Bat Travel many city enhancement mods, lanterns of Skyrim all in on,
Lanterns of Solstheim, and Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire and many More
I also have Sheogorath as a follower HA HA HA HA - My PC is a monster in disquise
and these mods I highly recommend, I also have the unofficial patches,
Waiting for beyond skyrim or at least another new lands mod

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts