I thought I hated the Thalmor Untill

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
They saved my arse from getting served to a blood dragon I was getting the rueful axe with Barbas earlier when I got caught out in the open I'm playing on legendary so every attack from the dragon was draining my health. I was down to my last 2 health potions when out of nowhere the Thalmor came and joined in my battle and help batter the shi# out of the dragon. My kill all Thalmor on sight strategy has gone out the window they're alright after all.
2013-07-12_00002.jpg

Brizzle Kicks

I've hated on them long enough it's time to cut them some slack that was the first time they have ever done anything good. so from now on they can carry on being arrogant arseholes and it will go unpunished from me.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
After letting them walk away, I would have still shot one with an arrow, just for good measure.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I am sure you will get over this illness in due time. A good glass or two of scotch, whiskey, or bourbon will assist you as well... :D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I don't mind the Thalmor, I've come to realize they themselves fear being a part of the Thalmor. You make any mistake while in the Thalmor and you're sent back to Alinor for 'reeducation' and punishment. Seems like brainwashing to me.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
This is quite enlightening actually. They actually have done something to HELP Skyrim. Damn............ I will most certainly remember this the next time I slaughter a Thalmor patrol and be more respectful of their corpses. You know, drag the bodies off the road, or burn them, or........something..............

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
This is quite enlightening actually. They actually have done something to HELP Skyrim. Damn............ I will most certainly remember this the next time I slaughter a Thalmor patrol and be more respectful of their corpses. You know, drag the bodies off the road, or burn them, or........something..............

Yeah, I usually remove the trash from the road before I move on too.... :)

Navare

Savage Spirit

I wouldn't bother :) Wouldn't want to get that filth on my hands :D

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
That's why they gave us a

I wouldn't bother :) Wouldn't want to get that filth on my hands :D
That's why they gave us a spell called Telekinesis:)

WillnRoll

I thought I hated the Thalmor, until I confessed to them that I worship Talos, then everything change, now I do really hate them, and I am going to kill every last one of them :)

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Lore and quests aside, the Thalmor haven't been any ruder to me than Imperial/Stormcloak soldiers (if they have a prisoner) when passing them on the road.

Brizzle Kicks

Lore and quests aside, the Thalmor haven't been any ruder to me than Imperial/Stormcloak soldiers (if they have a prisoner) when passing them on the road.

Tis true but it was more the arrogance of the Thalmor that used to piss me off and slaughter them on sight. But they can carry on till their hearts content I've seen the light I've been converted.

Navare

Savage Spirit
I...I can't believe this...the Thalmor are brainwashing so many of our comrades! :eek:

Irish

Thane of Solitude

Tis true but it was more the arrogance of the Thalmor that used to piss me off and slaughter them on sight. But they can carry on till their hearts content I've seen the light I've been converted.

Until the Thalmor start sending assassins to relieve me of my life, I suppose I can spare them for the time being. When they do start with such shenanigans, however, their necks will meet my blade and that's a promise. :D

Brizzle Kicks

Until the Thalmor start sending assassins to relieve me of my life, I suppose I can spare them for the time being. When they do start with such shenanigans, however, their necks will meet my blade and that's a promise. :D

Ha alright calm down it doesn't suite you. Only joking hack and slash away my friend to whoever and whatever gets on your tits.