how To sell My Stolen Stuff And what will i do with Dragon Bones :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lars

You can sell your stolen stuff by joining the thieves guild. I usually store a good amount of dragon bones in my house and sell the rest at a merchant.

Stone

Retired Moderator
You can sell your stolen stuff by joining the thieves guild. I usually store a good amount of dragon bones in my house and sell the rest at a merchant.
I was going to say the same as Lars.

Join the Thieves Guild, there underground in Riften, and you can sell stolen goods to fences. With the dragon bones, store them, train your speech up, and sell them for alot of money. Or get 100 smithing and create dragon armour. :)

Lars

ahahaha.. You cant own a horse unless you buy it. If you buy a horse be careful it doesnt attack any enemys.

Kasha

You should be able to steal other peoples wives, and store them in your house and make them fight for your "dragon staff"

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Yes, Dragon bones/scales are used to make Dragon armor, as well as upgrade it. If your not planning on making it anytime soon, sell it for some extra gold. It doesn't take much to make Dragon armor and dragons are pretty plentiful in Skyrim (I believe I've killed well over 50 ~ currently lvl 37), so you'll have what you need by the time you can use it.

If you don't currently own a house, find a chest/barrel to store your things in until you do. It will always be there for you to pick up at a later, more convenient date. You should be able to purchase your first house fairly early in the game if you follow the story line for awhile.

You can also sell your stolen goods to any merchant provided you've put the perks in speech to do so if your not interested in joining the Thieves Guild just yet. Although you'll likely, depending on your path, join the Guild before you get a high enough speech (70 I believe, not sure) to sell to merchants.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
You use the absorbed soul to unlock shouts that you will find scattered across the map. As far as the dragon itself, just loot it for gold/dragon bones/scales. As mentioned above, they are used to make armor once your smithing is at 100, as well as upgrading that armor once it is made.

Again, you should probably just sell it unless you really want to keep it and try to sell the gear you'll make with it later on. I sold all of mine until I hit 90 on Smithing, then a couple days later had around 40-50 each (plenty to make gear with).

zombiejunkie

Yes, Dragon bones/scales are used to make Dragon armor, as well as upgrade it. If your not planning on making it anytime soon, sell it for some extra gold. It doesn't take much to make Dragon armor and dragons are pretty plentiful in Skyrim (I believe I've killed well over 50 ~ currently lvl 37), so you'll have what you need by the time you can use it.

If you don't currently own a house, find a chest/barrel to store your things in until you do. It will always be there for you to pick up at a later, more convenient date. You should be able to purchase your first house fairly early in the game if you follow the story line for awhile.

You can also sell your stolen goods to any merchant provided you've put the perks in speech to do so if your not interested in joining the Thieves Guild just yet. Although you'll likely, depending on your path, join the Guild before you get a high enough speech (70 I believe, not sure) to sell to merchants.
Okay great thanks I'll store them for now. I've found other things to start selling to merchants.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|

I wouldn't do this, at least not with anything very important. Anything you put in a container that you don't own may not be there when you come back for it. Only items in containers that you own are guaranteed to be there later.

Mehrunes Dagon

Personally I'd just sell the dragon bones/scales after further research I've decided to go daedric it has the best base defense for armor and at the shrine of mehrunes dagon you can get daedra hearts to craft the daedric armor.

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
Im trying to get 100 smithing and use my dragon bones/ scales on that. Its 91 right now, just made me some daedric armor :D

LeonStrife

Thats weird, i just registered there now to ask this question about the dragon bones and it was the top post lol Thanks guys great help :)

Onyx

Regarding putting stuff in containers not owned by yourself, I would be very careful as I think the items are respawned after a couple of days so anything in there is removed and random loot generated.

as such it is safest to place items in containers you own in a house.

Not sure if guild containers count as owned or not but personally I would not take the chance

I have quite A bit stored in the chest in delphines hide out dragon bones and That legendary hammer u get from the orc quest well I read these post and got worried so I went and checked and they are all still there I haven't used that for some time now

Onyx

I have quite A bit stored in the chest in delphines hide out dragon bones and That legendary hammer u get from the orc quest well I read these post and got worried so I went and checked and they are all still there I haven't used that for some time now
I might be mistaken then :)

Kasha

Dude, i hate storing all that stuff in barrels in a shack someplace in the woods, then moving into a new house, i had so many dragon bones and crap, it took me like five trips just to get all the stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts