how To sell My Stolen Stuff And what will i do with Dragon Bones :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
An alternative would have been to take a companion with, take everything out of wherever/whatever you have it stored in an have them pick it up. One trip, jess sayin'. :D

Kasha

An alternative would have been to take a companion with, take everything out of wherever/whatever you have it stored in an have them pick it up. One trip, jess sayin'. :D
Come on you lazy companion, as they slowly walk while being weighted down by very much crap. Put your back into it!!!

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
if you really badly need to get rid of them, find a person and just shove your stuff in their inventory... You can use Dragon bine for swords if you have the specific DLC..

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
If you own a home, be sure to get your carriage. Then load yourself up and travel from City to city and sell all dem bones. Sure it takes a bit in the walled cities to get to the vendor, but, hey, it's better than multiple trips (I do that with potions all the time).

You can make good coin off of those bones, but it's usually just easier to craft weapons and armor and then sell it. Personally I like the arrows and make thousands of them and sell them (they don't weigh anything), but that would mean getting your smithing up to 100 (you'll need the Dawnguard DLC though).

Alternatively, you can just sell them off piecemeal. Initially only the general vendors will take 'em, but, once you get the sell to everybody perk you can sell to anybody and that gets rid of them pretty quick.

As to your stolen stuff, if you don't want to join the TG, you can always just invest in all the businesses and then they'll take 'em if you have the right speech perks.

JoeReese

Be careful with having your follower pick things up, in excess of their carry weight. Not all of the items they "picked up" always make it to the destination. It's far easier, IMO, to buy a horse. Grab everything you have and then trudge out to your horse, where you can once-again fast travel, even overloaded.

Dragon bones and scales will sell to Alchemists. Not sure about smiths, but I strongly recommend the "merchant" perk, and then you can sell/trade anything to anybody. I often use loot, dragon bones, and crafted banish weapons to sell to mages, for filled grand soul gems. When smiths run out of money, they always have ingots and leather to sell, and the alchemists always have ingredients. It never hurts you to have the stuff you need to smith, enchant, or create potions.

HouseHosted

Mundus 9-5, Oblivion weekends
I'm sorry, guys. You're all right. It's never too late!

I'd always wondered if anyone figured out how to remove the stolen flag from items in display cases. Selling to fence works for everything else, but these items are a tad picky...

Daelon DuLac

I'm sorry, guys. You're all right. It's never too late!

I'd always wondered if anyone figured out how to remove the stolen flag from items in display cases. Selling to fence works for everything else, but these items are a tad picky...
Can't help you there. I don't steal (generally) unless I'm in TG so I just ditch the stuff.

HouseHosted

Mundus 9-5, Oblivion weekends
Yea, it's no biggy.

As I was finishing typing that, I went and searched around and came across some interesting ways to remove the flag in general. I'm going to try a few of them when I find a way to get off this blasted computer!

confessor

When I read the title I thought this thread was unrelated to skyrim, but then I saw the dragon bones part. Too bad, I'd love to know how to get rid of my stolen stuff :p

Daelon DuLac

When I read the title I thought this thread was unrelated to skyrim, but then I saw the dragon bones part. Too bad, I'd love to know how to get rid of my stolen stuff [emoji14]
I know a guy... Plus there's always eBay!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts