How to get a lot of Gold ore quickly!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wheato

Premium Member
Can you dual wield pickaxes? If you can, would it make the process a bit quicker?

Doomy

Can you ask Lydia to mine while you sit and have a Nord Mead ?

Migaluch

If you can find the spell "Transmute Ore" you can also turn Silver Ore into Gold Ore. It also changes iron ore into silver ore, but idk if that silver ore you transmuted can become gold ore. Makes sense anyhow. Anyways, just mine iron or silver ore and use the spell and you've got yourself more gold to use!

Aryan Gb Kumar

If you can find the spell "Transmute Ore" you can also turn Silver Ore into Gold Ore. It also changes iron ore into silver ore, but idk if that silver ore you transmuted can become gold ore. Makes sense anyhow. Anyways, just mine iron or silver ore and use the spell and you've got yourself more gold to use!
You CAN change the already converted silver ores to gold

wheato

Premium Member
I've never been into the whole magical thing as I'm an all out weapon swinging combat kind of guy, so don't know much about magic in Elder Scrolls games. Just wanted to ask, are these Transmute Ore spells a one use only thing, or are they something you collect once and can use from then on?

Aryan Gb Kumar

I've never been into the whole magical thing as I'm an all out weapon swinging combat kind of guy, so don't know much about magic in Elder Scrolls games. Just wanted to ask, are these Transmute Ore spells a one use only thing, or are they something you collect once and can use from then on?
A reusable spell of course but just recharges in a little time before using again.

Doomy

When I was poor, I would travel with it in my left hand, casting every time it was charged up. Then ore became in short supply, so I gave up

pizllexam

hahah, i love the high speed parts, that may be the best part of the video.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts