How far does your skyrim obsession go?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Now, apart from wanting to shout FUS RO DA at random people in the street, and having the song stuck in my head ALL the time, I have a Lizard called Alduin, and an obese Ginger Hamster named Ulfric.. o_O:eek:
How far does your love of the game go? Oh, and I also have a Black Moor goldfish called Farkas.. :cool: I'm so cool.

- Hannah. xx

;Dalduin.jpgnom.jpg

The hamster looks like Ulfric. I decided to name my cat Khajit from this day on out.

Kulaasvokul

The hamster looks like Ulfric. I decided to name my cat Khajit from this day on out.
Haha, amazing! :p :D
I agree, the hamster does look like Ulfric. & The hamster is mean too, so I suppose thats also why his name is very fitting...

Skyrim made me think that all children are immortal. So I hit a few with my car. It didn't end well for them... or my bumper. :eek:

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
If I'm not moving at a jogging pace, I feel like getting somewhere on foot takes incredibly too long.

Kulaasvokul

That hamster is so cute! As for the lizard - well, I'm sure he has a lovely personality and/or a good sense of humour... :D
Haha! Well, he's alright for a Lizard :p
The hamster is cute! But he's so mean. He bit my grandad through the bars of his cage. Not good :O

Haha! Well, he's alright for a Lizard :p
The hamster is cute! But he's so mean. He bit my grandad through the bars of his cage. Not good :O
I had a hamster once. He bit me. And pooped on me. I hated him. ;)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Well no wonder that hamster goes ballistic on you all. Look at the names you're calling him. And he's not obese! You just caught him in a close-up shot, therefore making him look rather large. If nothing else, I am surprised that Alduin hasn't acquired a taste for, ahem, Filet O'Hamster. ;)

Alduin says with a gleam in his eye, "Oh please. Oh please, Hannah. Open Ulfric's cage. I just wanna say, hi."

As for my obsession, well, I enjoy using quotes from movies, TV, music, etc. in everyday life. Needless to say, Skyrim has since joined that rather exclusive club. :)

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I had a mouse once and I sent it back to the pet shop because it was vicious.and no I am not obbsessed with skyrim, I just need a break from playing it so much.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts