How far does your skyrim obsession go?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kuros

Now, apart from wanting to shout FUS RO DA at random people in the street, and having the song stuck in my head ALL the time, I have a Lizard called Alduin, and an obese Ginger Hamster named Ulfric.. o_O:eek:
How far does your love of the game go? Oh, and I also have a Black Moor goldfish called Farkas.. :cool: I'm so cool.

- Hannah. xx

;DView attachment 1395View attachment 1396
Not to deep, but i could get obsessed with you, lol, sorry not being a creep, i like pretty girls

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Ok zuk ko faal dovah ek.
Krosis...I mean sorry.
What I meant to say was: I speak in the dragon language now.:Dragonborn:
LOL love it. :p I think if I ever started actually speaking it in real life, my parents might be tipped over the edge and might smash my ps3 up :O :p

Kulaasvokul

Not to deep, but i could get obsessed with you, lol, sorry not being a creep, i like pretty girls
Lol!! Fair enough!! :p it's ok. I'd like to say im used to it, but I don't get creeped on very often, so go right ahead! :p :D

Kulaasvokul

thats a kickass lizzard, what do you feed it?

im so obsessed with Skyrim, i obsess about being obsessed only because i cant be more obsessed about being obsessed with an obsession like Skyrim.
Thank you! I like my reptiles. :)
He actually lives on a rather gross diet of slugs and snails. That's all he eats. :p so he's relatively easy to look after. :p

Kulaasvokul

If I ever get 2 new additional Guinea pigs (Males) I think I'm going to name them Ulfric Stormcloak and General Tullius.
That's amazing! Haha!

Kulaasvokul

I have to say I really enjoyed reading this thread. None of these things have happened to me yet. Although if I got a dog I would have to name him tullius, tolfdir, or farkas
Glad you enjoyed reading it! :D
& amazing names! :D

Kulaasvokul

There have been several occasions where I have seen the shadow of a flying bird and hurriedly covered my head and crouched down and my mind automatically thought dragon.. I swear im not even kidding. I play way to much lol
I can relate to this! I saw a seagull shadow when it flew overhead, and I was like "WHERE IS MY BOW AND ARROW?" :D

Kulaasvokul

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but much of my spare time goes to Skyrim. I like to read Skyrim fanfics during my lunch break at work and I'm currently working on several fanfics of my own that will probably never be read by anyone but myself. :) I can spend hours talking about the game with my niece and nephews, much to my brother's disgust (he's heard so much about it from them that he now hates the game).
Oooo I'd also read them! :-) I like to write too, but didn't even think to write something on skyrim! :D

Kulaasvokul

I'm not a religious type person in the real world but after playing Skyrim for some time now I notice that my vocabulary changed. Instead of cussing I replace it with skyrim words :) for an example: "What in the oblivion are you talking about?"

I almost got myself arrested one time when I has such strong urge to come up to a police officer and question him about why he became a police officer, and if the reasons are is because he received an arrow to the knee.

I also have urges to go to a nearby mental hospital and start preaching about the Daedric Prince of Madness Sheogorath. If the guards starts surrounding me to carry me inside I would start screaming "Sheogorath is within all of us! remember that for when you start feeling the insanity inside your conscious mind!"

That's pretty amazing! Hhaha!! :p

Kulaasvokul

Ulfric is adorable!

On topic:
I dream in quests sometimes, usually when I go straight to bed after playing.
But mostly, I use quotes from the game and no one gets it except for my husband who's heard me play.

Haha thanks! :D he is rather cute, even though he's just a mean old fatty. The hamster I mean, although I suppose that could apply to ulfric stormcloak, too.. :p I'm a stormcloak! I just like to make fun :p hehe.
& haha! Quoting the game is awesome. No one gets me when I say some of the things I say either :p

My obsession goes as far as I let it. If not, it would get in the way of work, and ultimately make me have problems.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts