• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AJK

It's fine. It's my first time playing so I don't have any basis for comparison. I have a relatively high Enchanting score and have made some strong weapons and apparel with that. I've done a lot of different quests which have gotten me some handy items, so I haven't had to make as many things myself. My character IS more of a stealth type, but is strong in one-handed as well. The Thieves Guild armor was handy early on.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I guess to sum everything my character does up to make a profit, he adventures haha, Looting dungeons, doing favors, joining factions, anything and everything.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
How do I make my profit? By slaying weak mortals and sacrificing their souls in the name of Molag Bal. Then I eat their raw flesh to appease The Great Namira... looting helps...

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Crafting, looting, and stealing, and quests. I always make a vast amount of gold very quickly and I invest in speech to be able to sell any goods to any merchant.

LuChao

The Martial artist
LOOT and Mercenary missions

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I loot every single person / animal I kill but ... I only collect enchanted and expensive items. I also loot the invisible chest in Dawnstar and the Mehrunes Dagon place and I do have a lot of money because I do not buy houses and I am not married ( lol .... ) ... I only have two houses : Breezehome and the one that I built near Solitude.

I make my profit mostly from enchanting items that I've found from exploring and then selling them. I also make loads of potions and sell those too. I rarely loot peoples homes unless it's a quest for the thieves guild. Selling off the bajillion garnets, amethysts etc, that you pick up, is the quickest way to get cash, I find.

Wicka waaah!!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I sell items. Usually the occasional stuff I come across on my adventures. But of late I also started smithing weapons, crafting jewelry, creating potions and enchanting weapons. These don't only increase your skill - they get you rich pretty quick...