• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

Can you blame them? ;)

All those ladies be checkin out my fine booty. Sometimes I just run around naked and everyone just rapes me with their eyes.

EDIT: I can't believe I just used the wrong their/there/they're in that sentence. I hate myself.

Look out, the Docta's naughty...

Everyone? Yeah, I guess they are a bit on the fence...
Everyone. Even children and old people. :p

EleanorUnicorn

Tbh, I don't use heavy armour at all, even though it looks awesome.. Only light armour, otherwise people can hear you sneaking up behind them a mile away! Also too heavy, in reality who the hell could stand to wear it all day, your horse would get tired so quickly as well?! My breton wore Arch Mages robes (bad ass poncho which lets you cast all spells for less magicka) and usually fur boots to keep cosy :) Sometimes, if no one was around, I'd ride around on my horse naked.. Only for some random hunter to say 'Hey, you should really cover your.. unmentionables'.. errrrr I don't have 'unmentionables' because I'm a girl.. lol.. Started again yesterday as a Khajiit (my first one! she is beautiful, and awesome!!) and she's just wearing Whiterun Guard armour atm, which looks good, and is light :) Considering doing Hircines quest so I can get the armour from that.. Also quite like Forsworn armour, especially the boots.. I'll probably find something new that I prefer to wear soon, I'm always changing my mind!

Docta Corvina

The Docta says turn your head and cough. LOL

o_O

I am so confused at this point, lol. You know what else is awkward and related to dress? When you're made to get new armor from Tonilia in the Ragged Flagon and for some reason this process leaves you in naught but your underwear. In the middle of the damn bar. Of course Dirge walked by right then and had something to say about it. I really hate that dude...

Docta Corvina

"Ugh guildmaster, put some clothes on. Oh, is that a poop stain? Never trust a fart..."

Sounds about right lol! Damn Dirge... My bigger question is: why the hell is Tonilia stripping me in the middle of the Flagon anyway? Why can't this transaction be, I dunno, seamless? As in, I stay clothed, but the armor values just change? Weirdddd.

I also am partial to the Redguard clothes - felt bad stealing them from Nazir's corpse, but hey. It had to happen, man.

Train

Is that all you got?!
I am so confused at this point, lol.

You and me both, I'm not sure what the joke is there, and I thought I was privy to all that stuff...

I still really like the Iron Helmet with the Studded Armor look. Been trying to figure out a good build to use that with, but you just get ripped to shreds so easily.

Necromis

well to answer the question, it is two different sets of armour, so obviously they have to take one from you and give you the other. Though I would have thought as the GM you could be trusted to return with the original armour. LOL

Roentgen

Tried some of the NG armor on once and after unequiping it, I forgot to requip my Dragonscale armor. I was just ignoring the quips of the guards as I ran by not realizing what they were saying. The Ysolanda stopped me dead in my tracks and yelled "Put some clothes on". I hit the F key then and saw that I was in my skivvies. Well, if my Nord wasn't embarrassed, I was red enough for both of us.

Docta Corvina

That automatically implies you know something I don't...and I'm not entirely sure if I want to know.

There's nothing to know, Jersey just likes to troll me lol. All in good fun, mind you. :p

Back to the topic of dress, it annoys me that the hoods have that balding effect on the wearer. I haven't found any mods yet that deal with it, aside from specialized ones for the Nocturnal outfit. I wonder if I'm just overlooking something, because I'd love for hair to be visible while they're worn.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts