• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Just about this epic:
chest-hair-design-1.jpg
lol

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
You can say that a thousand more times. I've never seen a handlebar mustache extend quite that far befere...

that IS quite a feat

Chokain

Back on topic. My char wears hide armor, no helm, and leather boots n bracers. They are terible, but look bad ass.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Generally steel plate. It's the closest I canget to looking like a knight, and ebony's helmet looks WAY too thin to fit.

Dallas-Arbiter

For Vanilla armor, usually a full set of Ancient Nord Armor, with a copy of Yngol's Helm sometimes Forsworn armor. For Modded armor, I have the Eisen Armor, in black and the Fiona armor.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Usually have two outfits one for combat and adventuring and another for when I'm in the cities.

On my mage assassin For combat she has the Necromancer Robe (the ones with the skull) Shrouded cowl, Gloves, It has an almost ninja look to it and Boots plus enchanted jewelry. For in the city clothes and jewelry with crafting and speech enchantments

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I only wear TG guildmaster armour. It's the best looking in the game IMO. I just swap on some jesters gloves for 30x backstab for tougher bosses. I'll be rocking this the whole game. Armour rating is at 300(ish) no op'ing smithing. And except for shock attacks, nothing really hurts me much.

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
Do you sometimes wear apparel for example that is not the best one you could wear? For example you change the better apparel item for a less good one, just because the less good one looks better on your character?
Banner in white.jpg

I am currently really diggin' the (of all things...) chef's dress. As a vampire Fehl'Varra looks like an old time Hammer movie undead. Well, a feline version, anyway. Phantom kitty!!!

R'alle

young but able
I wear miner's clothes

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
College robes. They're both functional and comfortable. Warm enough to withstand the bitter chill of these damned northern climate.

I also have a fully enchanted set of "clothes",A reddish brown commoner's dress. I like them because it's one of the rare low-class dresses that doesn't look like it was stitched together by a troll AND doesn't have a greasy bar-rag hanging from the waist.

I like to wear it with a lovely pair of sandals for the rare occasion it's warm enough. More often than not I have to wear my for lined shoes and gloves.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
While I am working I wear a simple blacksmith's apron, but when I'm relaxing I'm usually wearing some fine clothes. Whilst adventuring I like to dress in my legendary dragon bone armor for both aesthetics and practicality.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Steel armor (though I've improved the crap out of it), along with a Skyforge Steel sword, all because it looks awesome. I've also got Lydia decked out in steel, though she wears an archery-buffing circlet instead of a helmet.

*notices search tags in thread's bottom* What's with all the pirate stuff?

I have 100 in smithing and heavy armor, and, have a full Deadric set and weapons, but, lately, I've been wearing the Nightenngale armor, because to me it looks better, and since the character I'm playing now (my original one) got it at a pretty high level, and improved it a couple times with void salts, it is pretty strong.

So, for now, Nightengale armor, Deadric Bow, War Axe, Greatsword, and Spell breaker shield. If you don't have Spell Breaker, it's a pretty good heavy armor shield (that can be improved to "legendary" if your smithing is high enough), that reflects magic back at the caster. Very handy for mage forts, vampire dens, forsworn that cast, etc.

I also have the Vampire Armor and boots, which, when improved to legendary, are about 2 points (for me) stronger than the Nightengale. If I can find a full set, i might switch to that, as far as my light armor.

Adam Warlock

I have 100 in smithing and heavy armor, and, have a full Deadric set and weapons, but, lately, I've been wearing the Nightenngale armor, because to me it looks better, and since the character I'm playing now (my original one) got it at a pretty high level, and improved it a couple times with void salts, it is pretty strong.

So, for now, Nightengale armor, Deadric Bow, War Axe, Greatsword, and Spell breaker shield. If you don't have Spell Breaker, it's a pretty good heavy armor shield (that can be improved to "legendary" if your smithing is high enough), that reflects magic back at the caster. Very handy for mage forts, vampire dens, forsworn that cast, etc.

I also have the Vampire Armor and boots, which, when improved to legendary, are about 2 points (for me) stronger than the Nightengale. If I can find a full set, i might switch to that, as far as my light armor.
Look for a Traveler wearing Black Hooded Robes and Vampire Gauntlets as a random encounter in the towns.
Unfortunately , there is no Vampire Helmet.

I accidently made a Breton character that looked WAY like Belethor. So I killed him and took his clothes. I spent about an hour pretending to be him. Then I killed Siguird because I swear to god, Why does he feel the need to tell me, Belethor, that I should come to my own shop?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts