How do you adopt from Honorhall Orphanage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I like Aleson as well, but he remembers his dad well. I don't want to have to be the one to replace his dad, because...I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. Where as Samuel's parents died before he was born.
Then you won't want Francais. His parents dropped him off and never came get him, but there might be a chance.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I was trying to be a "good" character and not commit murder to innocent people, but I can make an exception for that old hag lol

According to the wiki, Grelod doesn't allow the kids to be adopted. Murder is the only way. If you're playing a good guy character, murder Grelod, wake up in shack, murder Astrid, get destroy DB quest. Joining them is no fun for non-evil characters (like me. Evil is bad.) anyway.

According to the wiki, Grelod doesn't allow the kids to be adopted. Murder is the only way. If you're playing a good guy character, murder Grelod, wake up in shack, murder Astrid, get destroy DB quest.

Ah, I see. Thank you. I guess Grelod's life ends at about 9pm tonight when I get off work ;)