• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Does this form of RPing sound interesting?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
    • no

Votes: 1 10.0%
    • maybe it depends on the storytelling

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Beran

Official Writing Team
    Beran, completely unfazed by their new companion, begins to ask him some questions, completely forgetting how he could not communicate before: "How are you today, good sir? Did you have a nice sleep? I hope we didn't wake you?"

Rextoret

top kek
    (Sad OOC: Geel-Kajin, I find myself too busy and have a lack of time available to contribute to this RP. I also don't want to be a drag to the other players and the over-all fun of the RP. And so I am quiting the RP. Feel free to make my character a NPC or kill him off. If you need to talk to me, just message me.)

(To all other users all I have to say is, Have fun. I had fun while playing this RP and I wish I have enough time to continue to contribute in it, but I do not. So goodbye.)

Geel-Kajin

(OOC: Well Alket, I really enjoyed you being in the RP. You were one of the first few to join, and if you ever decide to come back, note I will have a place for you.)
    Rale and Derath:The dragon priest bellows in rage, and launches a two bolts of lightning from dual staffs. The lightning flies as swift as a wolf, biting hard into your sides (Rale :30/100, Derath: 70/100) Both of you are paralysed with the current flowing through your armor, and the Dragon priest comes over, floating past the many draugr slain by your hands.

The vacant eyes stare at you both mercilessly, no doubt aggravated by the fact you had put down what it considered to be the greatest reward any mortal could obtain. It plays no more games, and the staves buzz anew with brilliant white light.
    Your muscles unwilling to obey you, you have no choice but to look directly into the blinding white light. it glows until it fills your whole vision, the last thing you see is the dragon lord's leering face. Your time must be over, nobody outruns death in the end. No matter how many times you cheat it's grasping arms, it will always envelop you. Be you god, mortal or somewhere between, this is an inevitable fate.
    Suddenly, the light dims dramatically, and you hear the screeching sound of metal against bone. Your muscles slowly go back under your control, and you look up.

Beran and Antonius: As both of you chat to each other, no doubt having a certain degree of entertainment, You feel a shift, a slide in the air. Beran swings round, to be met by a swirling vortex, defying spacial laws. Just before you are teleported, the last thing you think is : When am I ever going to be able to move of my own accord?!

All: With the other 15 hosts and the dremora teleported to the Throne of Bones. You realize somethign is very off. Perhaps it is some misculculation on your part, but there is definitely not 18 here...It' 35. Then your mind make sense, and you feel overwhemed by their presence. The 17 lords.

"The time of the prophecy has come, we must all act. Look at our hosts. Go on, look at all these people, who were willing to sacrifice their life for us! Our hosts are ready, but the question is, are we?" A voice shouts from across the circle, followed by the barks of his daedric pet, Barbas. Clavius Vile steps forth, a roll of paper in his veined arms. He takes a contemptuous look at the dremora, who glares back at him.

"My fellow lords, I know we have all had our disagreements in the past. Several of our hosts have even been sent to Sovngarde by other hosts, causing us alot of trouble to get them back out. But I ask you: Would you rather be fighting each other, while the horseman com to slit our throats? Or would you rather die fighting? My kin, death by a horseman is far different from any other death. We don't rise back up. Never. So my brothers and sisters,answer me, send to me your words upon the sealing scroll!"

With that, Clavius unfurls the parchment, tossing it into the air. It reaches far above the heads of the lords, and begins to plummet. Half way down, it strangely stops, a slow bluish glow enveloping it. Then you see Azura, arms outstretched, her aura melding into the paper. She finishes, and a strange seal is upon the paper, as if real wax had been dripped there.
    One by one, the lords let loose their shades of energy. Read,blue, green and yellow flash before you,each time creating yet another seal upon the paper. Some of the lords hesitate, and you see a calculative look behind their eyes. But when the majority agreed, even they had to join in. A thick sphere of daedric power swirled around it, swelling up every time it changed to another vibrant color. The final pact, the treaty of the war.
    The dremora lords look at you all, then Hircine says "Ah...the leaders of the packs of Nirn. I trust your time here has been pleasant? No matter, I think we should give you our ummm, gifts."

(each of you, add the item of your daedra to your item list. Example, Molag bal's host will get Mace of Molag Bal. Beran will get Wabbajack OR staff of Everscamp, and so on. )
    As you admire your new items, you feel the clattering of hooves, the neighing of horses. The daedric lords tense, their faces turning dark. Yet the sounds continue, growing louder at a rapid pace. What will you do?

Lambada: gregory was about to answer, but suddenly he stands up straight, saying ,"the time has come, brother! Onwards! Without saying anything more, he jumps onto his pearl white steed and gallops off, celebrating " They've come! On to the Hall of Fang, us at our full strength!"

Your horse is strangely agile for one at it's stage of ...life. It jumps boulders, clearing great patches of forests in mere bounds. It's hoofs clatter on the pebbles underfoot, its stringy hair flowing back.

You turn around, and see a strange but welcome sight. Three flashes in the sky, speeding down like comets. Red, black and grey. They each disappear amongst the trees behind you,and mere seconds after they vanish, a bright light illuminates the sky for a while. This happens 3 times, each a different color. Your horse climbs the steep mountain, and for a moment you thought you would fall. But you don't, somehow scaling impossible cliffs to go on. Then you see the hall, a great Nordic structure, cut into the walls of the mountain peak. Dragontongue covers the wall, and smoking remains of a dragon skeleton lay scattered upon the floor.

Woah, big bubba. Lambada looks at the skeleton. he then looks at the carvings on the walls. One carving sticks out to him. It looks like a Poem.... Wait. He scans it quickly It's... It's..

Beran

Official Writing Team
    (Wabbajack FTW!)

Beran looks at Sheogorath, and then in the direction that the hooves are coming from. He tensed himself, and prepared the Wabbajack for some casting.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    (whats nocturnals item?)

Derath_farseer

Derath holds the staff out from him then swings it around, He looks up at Vaermina with an almost loving look in his eyes. In his mind hes been rewarded for his loyalty to his mistress. Turns towards the sound of the horsemen and stands ready for any thing.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Antonius runs his finger along Mehrunes Razor. It's a beautiful weapon forged in the fires of Oblivion with the ability to send anybody to Dagon's realm with one stab.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Geel-Kajin

(all characters get extra 50 health now)

Lambada: The carvings are upon a huge wall, guarded by two stone draconic gargoyles. Old and carved into gray stone, they weather at the edge. The cuts into them are strange, as if they were some sort of message to the people of the future.A shiver goes down your spine, before your horse charges past the carvings, futher up the slope.
    Though it was mere moments, you think you understood what was written. The equivalent, if not better, of an Elder scroll. The many races and stories were written on it, so much that the great wall had not a hair's width of extra space. You had seen the heart of Lorkhan, the dwemer and snow elves. You had seen the Dragons, Alduin and more of the flock. You had seen the Gods of the empty planes; the nameless ones within their void, worshipped by their cult. You had seen the Aedra, manipulators of the elements and more.
    But what you are more interested in was this particular writing, centered in the middle of the rock. At the middle of it, you see the 17 Lords, with the hosts below them. The more concerning thing was the long wyrm like shape of Peryite. Unlike the other lords, whose carvings did not touch any other character, Peryite's long slender shape rose upwards, twisting among four figures. The horsemen. But then he slithers higher, to the largest carving in the stone. It ends at the base of that carving, and it must be noted a slight appearance of irritance is shown upon his snake-like face.
    The huge carving is of two beings. The stand upon the Throat of the World, except the mountain is hardly like what it is today. Flames leap from the mountain, breaking forth from the top. Chunks of boiling rock seem to be hurled from the mountain, whose normally frozen appearance is gone. The mountain is a volcano, you realize.

From the top of the mountain, a huge head bursts from the ground, it's jaws muscular, teeth pointed. It's eyes are glowing, and a crest of spiky horns protrude from it's gigantic skull. A thikc plate of scales cover it, and smoke blow from it's enlarged nostrils. it appears to be roaring at a bird, but it is simply too grotesque and large to be any bird. It has four pairs of feathered wings, and within it's beak are rows of slaughterfish-like teeth. It's rugged appearance is however, no way matched to its belly. A horrific mouth is upon it's belly, larger than a mammoth. It's lips are scarlet and bloody, serrated teeth poking out from swollen gums. The mouth appears to be laughing, showing it's misformed tongue.

You have no time to think about this, for you see the hosts, whom you once fought beside. But no more.

Rale: (You may choose from Noctunal's cowl, nocturnal's cloak, and bow of shadows. )

All: Beran is definitely the most hyperactive amongst all of you, thus gets his first strike. He laughs in glee as his spell hits Lambada's (Pestilence to the rest of you, your character can't recognise lambada anymore after he changed) horse. The horse seems to get caught in the orb of tickly light, before it breaks free. You notice that a chicken's tail has somehow swapped itself with his own horse hair, and streams of bubbles are coughed from the horse's mouth. Nevertheless, the horse resist enough of the attack, and stampeded into the fray,Pestilence riding upon the beast.

A long arrow flies through the sky, flying at break neck speed. It lands squarely into Mora's shoulder, and she drops to the floor, spilling blood for the first time in her life. The Conqueror had come. His many wolves and bears charged forward too, showing their many teeth.

A black horse comes now, it's eyes constantly changing to different hues of red. It's vermilion pupils expand as it rears up, and you catch a glimpse of it's rider. A man, who barely looked like a man. He is unaturally skinny, and you know nobody can possibly continue to live at such a degree of starvation. Famine's scales clanks as his ruby-eyed horse canters up, his eyes hollow. Immediately, Rale and Andreli (Mezuk's revived form) keel over, clutching their stomachs.( Rale, 110/150)

And then the final horsemen arrives, his face obscured by a pale veil. Frail hands grab a long deadly Scythe, and the pale horse rides on. The horse displays sorrow within the depths of it's being, and it's straggly mane covers one of it's sad eyes. As he comes, you notice the daedric lords standing straight, sweat pouring from several of their faces, as they fight whatever internal struggle is happening.

Derath and Crow take the next two hits. Derath strikes with the Skull of Corruption, in which a thin wisp like energy seeps manovalently from it. It curls around Death, but it seems to be useless against the strongest of the horsemen. The energy vanishes, but you do notice the expected result of the attack suddenly appear in several of Conqueror's wolves, who bay and drop twitching to the ground. Crow meanwhile, uses Goldbrand to set a jar of oil he had alight, throwing it onto The conqueror horse. The horse neighs loudly, hooves digging out chunks of earth. Flames coat his body, causing Conqueror to leap off. Annoyed by the cries of distress from his horse, he shoots another arrows at Crow, who barely manages to roll out of the way.

THe dremora lords come in, calling to them their many minions. Wavering gates open , and from the many portals daedra rush in. Daedroth, Scamps, dremora, Xiviliai. They all come, flying, running ,crawling and slithering. They meet with the wolves, whom they fight with all their abilities. WHat will both sides do?

Rale

Rale gets up and puts on his shadowcloak , he pulls out his raipier and sneaks up to conquerer to stab him in the back...

Geel-Kajin

The shadowcloak covers you, and you blend with the shadows who guide you to your target. The Conqueror doen't notice you til your blade penetrates his shoulder blade, causing hot blood to gush out. He grins a demented smile, blood flying from his nostrils.(health of conqueror :450/500) Despite the fatal blow, you watch as he gets up and hurls you to one side, as if you weighed no more than a Skeever. (your health 100/150) He draws his bow, but is momentarily distracted by a rampaging daedroth, whom he has no choice but to fire at. The daedroths skull splits under the force of the arrow, which embeds itself within the creature's brain. It goes into reflex actions, writhing on the floor. The conqueror looks back up, squinting to find you

Rale

Rale gets up off the ground, spitting blood. He pulls out his bow and,fires three shots in rapid succesion...

Geel-Kajin

The conqueror raises his hands to shield himself, splotches of red blood appearing on his arms. the arrows tips are buried deep within his arms, but before you can continue firing, a heavy jet-black wolf jumps in front of you, it's teeth bared. A whole pack of wolves and dremora now block your view of the conqueror, so you turn your attention on the aggressive wolf. It had started to run round you in circles in an attempt to confuse you, it's eyes watching you intently

Pestilence runs towards Beran. He pulls his blade out and gets ready to take him down, Pestilence mutters a few words before striking.

Heh, your cooking was terrible

Beran

Official Writing Team
    Beran attempts to roll away from the strike, while firing a spell at Pestilence's sword, already closing towards his throat.

Pestilence moves his sword but was too late. The spell hits with ferocious power and knocks pestilence off guard. Pestilence looks at Beran's staff and stared to rot it from the inside out. Dodging ll of Beran's attacks

Pestilence shouts in pain. He falls to the floor and lies lifeless. After ten minutes he pulls the Razor out of his back and throws it to the floor. He walks towards Antonius with an intent to kill. His sword rotting and decaying everything and everyone around him. He plunges the sword into Antonius' shoulder and kicks him to the floor. He pulls the blade out and turns his attention back to Beran

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts