• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Does this form of RPing sound interesting?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
    • no

Votes: 1 10.0%
    • maybe it depends on the storytelling

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Geel-Kajin

Alket: The creature had not perceived such a hit, coupled with her blindness it makes her an easy target for you. Her nose crushed by your blow, she staggers backwards (health 90/100 to 50/100) She slashes at you, but as such a distance it was a mere flailing hit. (your health :100/100 to 90/100). " Come, fight your best, let one of us enter Sovngarde!" she screams, flecks of dried flesh falling from her mouth.
    Lambada: There was nothing but silence for a moment, but then it came again.
    I come from a realm so sickly,
    Ataxia was much too common.
    I come from a realm so deadly,
    One cough and you are rotten.

But pray, do i hear,
    The voice of my own kin?
    Why break my bonds,
    And do not fear,
    As i am whats within.

Rextoret

top kek
    Alket rolls pass the monster, running into the clearing. He rushes to one of the Imperial corpses and grabs a one-handed sword. He yells at the monster, beckoning it.

Geel-Kajin

Alket: the mutation shuffles forward, raging. BUt as it did so, you feel a chilling voice, a voice of dominating prescense come once again, but this time, it uses your mouth as its instrument. As whoever who controls your lips speaks,you see the corpse stop, a look of shock upon its face. You hear yourself say this in the voice of the unholy " Enough, scum of my enemy. Return to the realm of Sovngarde, Hold Boethiah's will no more."
    The corpse shrieks, its hands clasping its wrinkled head, as if in pain. Then, it collapses, like the frail body it was meant to be. Slowly, your senses come back to you. The hand carrying your sword is shivering, and your teeth are chattering. WHat will you do now, return to the tent or explore somewhere else?

Rextoret

top kek
    Just to make sure that the corpse is really DEAD, Alket stabs the thing repeatingly in the eye. He then goes back into the tent to open the chest.

Geel-Kajin

Alket: The creature is still, and you get the horrible feeling all you are doing is stabbing a poor dead lady. You enter the tent again, ducking past the untied noose and reaching the chest. Inside, you find 30 gp, and a spell tome labelled "Book of the feral jump". Also, there is something at the bottom, hidden behind the cloth which layers the bottom of the chest. what do you want to do?

Geel-Kajin

Alket:as you lift the cloth up, you see an intricate amulet,it's colors still bright after so many years. But as you reach for it, a searing pain shoots through your arm. You howl and stagger backwards, clasping your arm.
    "fool. How could a mutant like you even think of touching an amulet of Boethiah? Your soul has already been claimed by another daedric prince"
    Swirling around, you see a man at the tent flap, his face and robes gray with dust. He too has an amulet on him; you can tell so by the animalistic fear you get from merely looking at him. His eyes are cold, but he speaks" I should kill you here and now,I feel boethiah wants it, but please, come with me. The journey to the nearest town is harsh, and company is hard to come by.I will resist boethiah's call " With that, he pockets his amulet in a leather pouch. As soon as he does that, you feel your muscles ease. But deep within, you feel the beast inside fill with discontent. The man looks at you, and seeing your uneasiness,says "Our gods may be different, but that does not mean we cannot speak on humane terms with each other....that is, unless you would like to fight like the savage monsters which roam the land"

Rextoret

top kek
    Alket shoves his animalistic and evil personalities deep down inside of himself. He then procedes to speak with the kind man. "I would prefer if we talk. I havent had company in... Who knows how long."Alket says."My name is Alket. Yours?"

Geel-Kajin

Alket: The man looks at you with a stony gaze and replies " My name is Crow. I serve my lord Boethiah, as all my mother's ancestors did. Half dark elf you see, Boethiah is our living god. For you to have such a strong reaction to the amulet... What have you done to upset a god? " He asks before walking at a steady pace towards the town. Crow appears to be carrying next to nothing himself, and that makes your journeys easier. Your footsteps kick up clouds of ash, easily visible in the motionless air.

Geel-Kajin

Alket: Crow's eyes look far into the distance, before speaking. "we are going to Helgen, the town of the broken. It was destroyed by the world eater himself, but I must journey there to claim something the bandits stole from my god's temple." He says. As you leave behind your single track of footprints, Crow inquires" I was wondering if this would strike some form of memory into you" he says, in a voice which may have almost passed for innocent.
    The walls are coming down
    the mind and of the body.
    And before they hit the ground
    You hear their screams for mercy.
    They knew the man in the flesh,
    But of his history they had feared.
    For when they knew the host he stashed,
    Flame and hurt, whip and fear
    You feel as if this is connected to you, but of how you cannot tell. You frown slightly,trying to remember how you knew of it

Rextoret

top kek
    "It does seem vaguely familiar. And where might you have learned of this poem?" Memory hit Alket like a wave. Boethiah; The daedric god of deceit. He suddenly became weary of all that Crow said.

Geel-Kajin

Crow spoke simply "A poem. Its origins are not important. Ah, Helgen is in view, Prepare yourself" However, you can see understanding written across his face. Crow passed you a health potion, for the battle that was to come. Seeing your suspicion, he sighs and takes a sip of the red liquid before returning you the bottle.
    The walls of Helgen, though broken, was impressive. Spikes came out of the rubble and the charred buildings still stood. Your admiration of the architecture however, was halted when a arrow whizzed past your head, burying it's shaft within Crow's shoulder. He screams in pain, and hurls a bolt of lightning at his attacker. (bandit's health 50/50 to 40/50) With your sword in hand, You realize that the only way up to the archer was a wooden ramp,and to it you sprint. Catching the archer by surprise, you aim your first hit. what will it be?

Beran

Official Writing Team
    (Yay for being fairly sure on my Daedra ;))

Beran walks cautiously toward the strangely placed rocks on his right, ready for an attack of some kind.

Geel-Kajin

(okay i'm back)
    Beran: The rock cluster excites your attention, such boring rocks. They are gray and cold, but warm like sunshine. The cluster has long claw marks upon it, about half a metre long and an inch deep. Don't worry, it's probably the neighbour's cat.
    The rocks started to screech...that is, until you realize it was the tree behind it screeching. Yes, a tree, a tree! How....... terribly normal. It stands upon its gnarled routes, its leaves blowing in the wind. It has not noticed you yet, but oh how you wish it would, for then you can teach it how to sing like a fishstick.

Geel-Kajin

(notice to all players and hosts)
    The recruitment for Hosts is ending, if anyone else would like to join, please do it soon
    1. For a character to continue his story,simply post your next action and i will take it you are ready to start again.
    2.If your character is inactive for 3 days, the next person who needs a host will gain your character. Note you can pm me and tell me if you are going on a holiday or something, which is longer than 3 days.

Spoiler:
    When I have confirmed all the Daedric hosts are active, There will be a certain event in which you will all meet.Prepare yourself the best you can for that. Most importantly, watch your back.

Beran

Official Writing Team
    Beran studies the scratches on the rocks, before turning to the tree. "How very odd", he thought, as he approached, "but 'odd' is a very broad term these days"". With little caution, he placed his hand firmly on the tree. "Maybe I can learn of its secrets this way", he screeched into the powerful wind that was growing around him.

(Should I change my personality so I become more crazy? I could do it quite easily :D)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts