• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheListener

Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
I mainly play as an assassin/rouge character in skyrim and have been looking for high value targets to assassinate for fun outside the dark brotherhood quest line,such as Imperial generals and politicians or faction leaders and generals but so far most of them have been essential.
If anyone finds any would you be so kind as to post them in this thread.

Here are a few i have killed-

[MAJOR SPOILER]-The Emperor of Tamriel.
-A Few thalmor captains.
-Every Last member of the Penitus Oculotis.(took a while to hunt them all down)They will probably respawn)
"I told him you can't stop the Dark Brotherhood. Never could."
Emperor Titus Mede II

J'Sabbah

Kill everyone in the entire game!

TheListener

Go and kill every single Thalmor that you see. Kill everyone in the embassy. Kill every Thalmor fortress. They all deserve to die.
I do,I do.I have even set up an outpost near the road leading to markarth so i can kill passing thalmor!
The Elven scum are dead before they can draw their weapons.
But I am looking for some targets i can focus on such as generals and officials.
Where can i find their forts?i look forward to raiding them!

Oblo

#swag
I do,I do.I have even set up an outpost near the road leading to markarth so i can kill passing thalmor!
The Elven scum are dead before they can draw their weapons.
But I am looking for some targets i can focus on such as generals and officials.
Where can i find their forts?i look forward to raiding them!

You can give yourself a challenge by going to the embassy and trying to sneak in. Once your in try to silently kill everyone. It should prove to be quite the challenge.

TheListener

Can i still get in after doing the quest in it?

TheListener

Are the thalmor leaders still in their?
Are they Killable?

Jeff31

Premium Member
ive trid to git back in u need a key to enter?

J'Sabbah

Can you kill Jarls?

TheListener

No sadly,they would be great targets.

J'Sabbah

How about Thanes? Or the Companions? They annoy me, i miss the Fighters Guild (sorry if I'm not being helpfull)

TheListener

You can kill thanes i think same with campanions

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts