Heimskr, I want to slay you...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I killed Heimskr from just outside Jorrvaskr, behind the rocks and brush on the side, in sneak mode. No fines, nobody cared, and I know at least one person saw me do it.

The first time I killed him, I was in sneak mode, and nobody saw me, but I got a 1k fine anyway. I was on the steps leading up to Dragonreach. Bad place to be, I guess.

Personally I think it's not a murder if you don't get caught. :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
How do you kill Nazeem? I am on xbox so I have no mods.

Have a decent Sneak skill while hiding, and cast Fury/Frenzy on him and watch the guards/townsfolk gut him like a pig. You gotta make sure you're not spotted, though, as it's considered a crime if your are.

Edit: It is possible to Sneak attack him with a bow, if you don't have access to, or don't wish to use the Illusion spells. It's tricky, but it can be pulled off without getting a bounty. Again, you need to have a fairly high Sneak skill and you can't be spotted by the guards or any townfolk. It's also good to stay hidden and not move until every one settles down and goes back to their daily mundane routines.

I encountered this problem when I had to assassinate the meat seller in the market square. There aren't that many places to hide in Whiterun :) I finally pulled it off though, and I did the same thing for the old guy. I think I will bide my time with Nazeem and Fury his ass. Much more entertaining to watch. Meanwhile, this is how I deal with cultists...
IMG_2307small.jpg

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
I rarely visit Whiterun so I don't hear his nonsense. If it is really that bad I would recommend going to different cities.

Or I could just break into his house while he's sleeping and shove a sweetroll down his throat until he stops breathing.:sleepyface: :)

Kill him in his house... Position the body on his bed. Place a sweetroll on his face. Screenshot... Win.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I rarely visit Whiterun so I don't hear his nonsense. If it is really that bad I would recommend going to different cities.

Or I could just break into his house while he's sleeping and shove a sweetroll down his throat until he stops breathing.:sleepyface: :)

Kill him in his house... Position the body on his bed. Place a sweetroll on his face. Screenshot... Win.

Hey, that's a good idea, Hatter; I'd like to see you do this and add your pic to this thread, since you know how to do screenshots now. :)

Lord Vaako

Heimskr is damn annoying. He deserves only death

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Fast travel to Whiterun before you do Dawnguard so that you arrive at 8:06pm. Vampires always show up as he wanders down towards the gate. I've done it 1/2 a dozen times now and it works without fail. If you time it at 8:02, you an knock off the "obsessed with death" battle born guy and get a key to their house so you don't have to break in to do "missing in action".

Haven't figure out how to get Heimskr yet, but I will! Fortunately, a bolt to the back of the head late at night from the rocks above the Skyforge works (especially if you're invisible for most of it!).

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Fast travel to Whiterun before you do Dawnguard so that you arrive at 8:06pm. Vampires always show up as he wanders down towards the gate. I've done it 1/2 a dozen times now and it works without fail. If you time it at 8:02, you an knock off the "obsessed with death" battle born guy and get a key to their house so you don't have to break in to do "missing in action".

Haven't figure out how to get Heimskr yet, but I will! Fortunately, a bolt to the back of the head late at night from the rocks above the Skyforge works (especially if you're invisible for most of it!).

Break into his house and kill him with an Elven weapon, drop the weapon and then drop this note http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lorcalin's_Orders

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I used my thane rights for that matter.

Chadonraz

Heimskr shouldn't be essential at any point (unless there's a quest I haven't done that gives him temporary immortality)... that's just plain weird. o_O

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I used to kill him every playthrough. It was fun. A good challenge for a lot of builds to kill him and not get caught.

I kinda like him now though. These days I smile when I hear him ranting as I'm strolling by. I must be getting soft in my old age.

UnfaithfulServant

Silence, my brother...
I used to be immune to his annoyance until...

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!

I used the gem containing his soul to enchant a pickaxe that I've thrown into the river.

I understand Nords, this one did it wrong, DEAD wrong.

(And man, 'toady'.... it's the first time I get to hear that.)
This is probably the best thing I've ever read.

"I used the gem containing his soul to enchant a pickaxe that I've thrown into the river."

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Ok, here it is:

'Heimskr: Death by Sweetroll'
9fzdaw.jpg

Heh heh nice one. How did you get about this? Where did you kill him? And the sweetroll? Thats awesome. Going to be my favourite pic for a long time.

I picked the lock to his house and snuck in around 1am in the morning. He was sitting in a chair munching on a piece of bread with his back turned to me. I one-hit killed him with a dagger to the back; poor guy didn't even know what hit him. I positioned him on his bed and painstakingly placed the stolen sweetroll on his face.

Snuck back out without nary a guard knowing the wiser...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts