• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

I'm pretty sure that the children available for adoption probably won't be pre-existing NPCs, I'd bet they're actually customizable (name, gender, etc).

But for this thread's sake (if any NPC child was adoptable, whether they have family or not), the first kid I'd adopt would be Haming. If you don't know who he is, he's the boy from the opening scene in Helgen. His father Torolf died during the attack so now Haming's living with his grandfather Froki Whetted-Blade.

My second would be Hrefna, the girl in Darkwater Crossing. She's really opinionated which I like, she doesn't like her mother's support of Ulfric.

These are two of the few children in game that I like, so that's how I based my decision.
where does haming live now?

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Haven't paid enough attention to the kids (aside from the Whiterun brood) to really be sure. Honestly, I keep thinking about how Julius and Lydia would probably be pretty bad parents, given how they're constantly running off on adventures.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I'd probably choose Aventus Aretino for my first pick, would teach him everything I know about stealth and archery, and fulfill his dream of becoming an assassin. That is, if he's available for adoption, don't see why not though.

EDIT: I'd adopt Runa Fair-shield, she's a girl in the orphanage and she seemed desperate to get out of there, so that would be my second choice

Dallas-Arbiter

where does haming live now?
Froki's shack, out in the Rift east of the Rift Imperial Camp up on the side of a mountain with his Uncle Froki.

But I am going to guess that Hearthfire adds children that you can adopt, and not the kids that already in the game.

R'alle

young but able
I would adopt a Khajiit boy and teach him to be the best hunter in ALL OF TAMRIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah his name would probably R'em.

RavenWing

I believe i read that Aventus is not available since he does not return to the orphanage.
There are four children wandering the streets in 4 different cities that you can adopt.
Or at the orphanage in Riften.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
If you murder the parents of any children already in the game they will be sent to the orphanage.

I have a feeling that's the motive behind a lot of IRL murders.

PrisonerLizzie

I would have no use for adopting children unless I could use them for the Boethiah quest. Otherwise they would just get on my nerves and ruin an otherwise good game for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts