• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

Since hearthfire is going to put adoption into the game, if youcould adopt any two children, who would they be? Mine would be babette and aventius aretino

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
I'd adopt Aventus xD It would be funny! Probably not Babette, as while she's technically a kid, she's actually way older than everyone. It would be sort of awkward to adopt her.

I don't know who else. I find the majority of the children annoying, but there are some nicer ones. I'll have to wait and see ^_^

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I'm pretty sure that the children available for adoption probably won't be pre-existing NPCs, I'd bet they're actually customizable (name, gender, etc).

But for this thread's sake (if any NPC child was adoptable, whether they have family or not), the first kid I'd adopt would be Haming. If you don't know who he is, he's the boy from the opening scene in Helgen. His father Torolf died during the attack so now Haming's living with his grandfather Froki Whetted-Blade.

My second would be Hrefna, the girl in Darkwater Crossing. She's really opinionated which I like, she doesn't like her mother's support of Ulfric.

These are two of the few children in game that I like, so that's how I based my decision.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I would adopt Sissel, from Rorikstead. For those of you that don't know much about her, she talks about getting beaten by her father and bullied by her sister, and how she wants to stop being afraid. She's in need of a big hug and I would adopt her in a heartbeat.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Haming because, well, he watches his father get roasted alive by Alduherp, and that one kid in Solitude, who has the conversation with her father about Roggvir because Roggvir is supernord.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'd adopt Sissel and Britte and watch them have at it.

Runa shatter-shield and Hroar, I just love how he tells me all the time he was named after the way a lion roars!:)

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I'd be too worried about adopting Aventus. Every time he'd give me the shifty-eyes I'd be paranoid he'd sent some assassin after me for not letting him have a sweetroll before bed.
I'd adopt cute little Lars from Whiterun and teach him not to be afraid of bitchy bullies anymore, and give him all the love his sweet little self can handle.

edge

Are you saying that grelod didnt deserve to die? Aventus seent an assasin after her because she was a horrible person who deserved to die for poisoning those childrens minds.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Of course she did, but it takes a dangerous little tyke to indirectly kill her.

TwintailHellcat

The Kasha of Old Hell
Well to be fair he didn't really do it with a level head. He was pretty emotionally distraught from everything and is in fact a kid. I'm not at all saying kids don't know right and wrong but kids can be pretty easily influenced.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

ummm I would have liked to adopt an argonian, khajiit, or elf child... Oh WELL :)
I would adopt... Can't I just adopt them all?! I don't wanna make them cry!!!!!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I would adopt that little brat Braith from Whiterun. Purely for that fact that if she can follow me around, she will be joining me on a trip to meet Paarthurnax, then shortly after will be Fus Roh Dah'd off the throat of the world :mad:

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Aventus and another child in Honorhall! In the middle of the day. HEY SONS! YEAH DADDY? WERE GOING TO DAWNSTAR! WHY DADDY? INITIATION!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I will be adopting Aventus Aretino and right after the adoption procedure I'm going to give him what he always dream of doing... become an assassin. He will live with the Dark Brotherhood in Dawnstar :) We can be one happy dysfunctional family, all of us that is :D

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
Hmmm...let's see...my character's a thieving, murderous, daedra cavorting monster when not killing for the (ahem) right reasons. Hard not to be if trying to play and experience as much of Skyrim as possible. Yeah...that's being a real role model for a kid, adopted or otherwise. :rolleyes:

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'd be too worried about adopting Aventus. Every time he'd give me the shifty-eyes I'd be paranoid he'd sent some assassin after me for not letting him have a sweetroll before bed.
I'd adopt cute little Lars from Whiterun and teach him not to be afraid of bitchy bullies anymore, and give him all the love his sweet little self can handle.

I'd kill Alvor and Sigrid and adopt Dorthe.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I'd kill Alvor and Sigrid and adopt Dorthe.
NOW THAT is who Aventus deserves to be raised by! YOU kind sir.... oh wait.... YOU EVIL SIR!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

Braith or whoever bullies him bullies him because she wants to kiss him if you listen to her dialogue, lol.

Pretty sure I've replied to this thread before, but Aventus and that little kid who tries to turn Stump the dog into a frostbite spider.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts