Giants harder then Dragons?? WTF?!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Karn Hellroar

I swear Giants are harder to kill then dragons which makes no sense at all...

iv died at least 3 times by a Giant but never by a dragon....well at least i havnt but one of my horses was killed by a dragon, waste of money those things are haha

but yeah shouldnt dragons be alot harder to kill then giants?? u would think so lol

LoadZ

Yeah WTF is that???????? Giants are SO hard to kill sometimes, but I never even break a sweat when I fight a dragon. Grrr.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Mod suggestion: Harder dragons

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
alot of things are harder than dragons We are dragonborn we are meant to be able to kill dragons

Swedestanlogical

Premium Member
Giants are a snap.... Use your archery skills and have plenty of room to run. Shoot a few arrows, run..shoot a few more , run. ... They go down real easy. Now meleeing with a giant just doesn't make sense in my book...:-)

Warpsmasher

I had the same thought why would gaints be harder on any diffuclty even its bogus I love the game :p and all but a think they shouldnt be so insanely harder to kill I can take it down still but thats not the point its the principle of the matter man THE PRINCEPLE!!!!:mad:

Squiddish

Giants are a snap.... Use your archery skills and have plenty of room to run. Shoot a few arrows, run..shoot a few more , run. ... They go down real easy. Now meleeing with a giant just doesn't make sense in my book...:-)
I've gotten my Sneak and One-Handed to the point where a sneak dual-dagger attack 1-shots giants. So, meleeing giants is ok in my book :D

But seriously, I found a fort with a Master Conjuror and an Ascended Destruction Mage in it... they come together and holy crap they are WAY far and above the most impossible fight I've found. Two hits from either of them and I'm dead. And I killed Krosis and his dragon in a straight-up fight.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I melee giants with an ebony sword and without blocking. You can stagger them quite easily and their attack only does like 40 damage. The huge sabertooth-like cats are harder in my book.

brandon

i can really mess up giants in a fight now until i piss them off. as long as they try to stomp on me im golden but as soon as they get mad and decide to club me im flying again. but on the thing that dragons are easier i really think theyre on par with giants to be honest. it seems to take just as much time to kill a dragon as it does a giant. i havent tried to sneak up on a giant i usually run into them just out of curiosity.

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
yeh i was a little frustrated on how easy dragons were compared to giants. although, i am finding giants a lot easier now i have the Slow Time shout, theyre dead before they know whats hit them! ;)

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
reminds me of this comic. I did fight a giant for the first time the other day. flew 5000 feet up into the sky. I guess this is one of the few bugs that Bethesda didn't want to patch up since it is pretty awesome. They'll have to patch it up eventually

Quiksilver201

So uhh... quick traveled to a mine and hear the signs of a dragon look around and see the big lizard swooping in to attack... he flies straight over me and lands it takes me 30 seconds to run to him (i am an archer so easy picking) he is almost dead he was in a fight with a giant who soon won the battle and out of curiosity of the giants HP shot him once... wasnt even half way down going toe to toe with a dragon WTF???

Quiksilver201

i can really mess up giants in a fight now until i piss them off. as long as they try to stomp on me im golden but as soon as they get mad and decide to club me im flying again. but on the thing that dragons are easier i really think theyre on par with giants to be honest. it seems to take just as much time to kill a dragon as it does a giant. i havent tried to sneak up on a giant i usually run into them just out of curiosity.
i have snuck up on a dragon being a master of both sneak and one handed .... i 1 hit him with my epic ebony dagger... very anti climatic

Onyx

Mammoths are also harder to kill than Dragons in my opinion.

Guess they did not want to make Dragons too hard (as they are the main point of the game, not so fun I guess if you are killed constantly by them) and also wanted some super hard enemies that you could only kill then you are at a high level.

I think the system (having some low and high lvls mixed) is fine for the most but it does kinda make you scratch your head taking out a Dragon and then being owned by a mammoth......unless the Mammoths are the true mastermind and dragons are only their pawns....:O

Gee

Anecdote: Last night a dragon engaged me, I started casting a firebolt, then a giant and a mammouth started running at me.... passed right beside me, attacked the dragon and killed him... WTH, my kill! I killed em both to feel like I was not too opportunistic!

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Now that I'm a little further into the game, Giants are easy.
Dragons on the other hand have been getting harder ever so more one after one.
Always love when a dragon picks up a giant and drops him to his death.

ThreeDawg

Giants are much easier to kill once you pass lvl 50, at that point ancient dragons start stalking you. I can just walk up to a giant and kill it in 1 or 2 hits on master difficulty without a sneak attack... ancient dragons are a whole different story.

brandon

im at lvl 40 and my two handed power attack kills a giant in a straight up fight legendary glass without enchantments. but it takes a a force shout and 2 or 3 power attacks to kill an elder dragon depending on how many arrows hit it.(havent quite figured out how to lead right yet).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts