Funniest moments, fails and dialogues?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
MELKA!!! for "Such a kind morsel" (Now thats a lady that nows how to flirt ;) ) my favourite hagraven <3

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I wanted to share this Dark Brotherhood fail with you guys. I'm not sure if it's a 'fail' but I found it kinda a funny. I had to do the quest where you have to kill an old man near Windhelm. So I attacked him and it came up, "45 bounty added to the Pale" after I killed him I wondered why the bounty wasn't removed. At the same time, a Mudcrab attacked me. After I killed it, it said, "Last witness killed, 45 bounty removed"

The same happened to me another time with a noble. I killed the noble and after killing a horse it came, "Last witness killed, 1000 bounty removed"

A funny dialogue was when I killed a bandit, the moment I killed her she said, "Watch it!"

So what are you waiting for, post your LOLS, ROFLS and LMAOS!

I've heard "hey, watch it" or "be careful" as I'm brutally clawing NPCs to death with the werewolf finisher; it's fairly hilarious.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I've heard NPCs say "watch what you're doing with that fire" (something to that extent, I can't remember exactly) right as I shoot fireballs at their face...