Funniest moments, fails and dialogues?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I wanted to share this Dark Brotherhood fail with you guys. I'm not sure if it's a 'fail' but I found it kinda a funny. I had to do the quest where you have to kill an old man near Windhelm. So I attacked him and it came up, "45 bounty added to the Pale" after I killed him I wondered why the bounty wasn't removed. At the same time, a Mudcrab attacked me. After I killed it, it said, "Last witness killed, 45 bounty removed"

The same happened to me another time with a noble. I killed the noble and after killing a horse it came, "Last witness killed, 1000 bounty removed"

A funny dialogue was when I killed a bandit, the moment I killed her she said, "Watch it!"

So what are you waiting for, post your LOLS, ROFLS and LMAOS!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I've sprinted towards Bandits while doing a power attack and I guess I bumped into them because they'll shout, "Hey, watch it!" But I'll already be in the kill cam splitting their skulls in twain.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Yesterday I had a bounty officer track me down in Morthal for my outstanding bounty in hjaalmarch. I had been doing the "Master Criminal" achievement, and had since went around to the nine holds making amends. I guess word travels slowly to the traveling bounty collector. He caught up to me and demanded I pay the bounty on my head, the full sum of 0 gold pieces.

I paid the sum gladly, but unfortunately for the bailsmen I was in Morthal leveling up my pickpocket skill. No sooner did he turn around did I relieve him of 250 gold, his sword and his shield.

Epic Keith

I was once clearing this dungeon and Lydia seemed to have gotten hit pretty bad. She shouted. "We are routed fall back" and ran off while I had to face a Death Lord alone. I was like, "Lydia WTF?"

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I was once clearing this dungeon and Lydia seemed to have gotten hit pretty bad. She shouted. "We are routed fall back" and ran off while I had to face a Death Lord alone. I was like, "Lydia WTF?"

3q0lkf.jpg

Pileggi

Auxillary! Find a way to open this door! Im gping to stare at these wall carvings even though even thoug I just told another soldier to focus on the task at hand. Afterwards ill stand on trap door and ask you to find a lever to pull.

The ciivil war script is quite terrible but funny in places haha.

Using unrelenting force on a bear is quite funny aswell!h

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I remember once I was wondering through the Rift, and one of the "criminals" that asks you to hold something for him ran up to me. As he initiated dialogue, I could see a couple of bandits running up from behind. I tried rushing through the dialogue as fast as I could but it was too late - right as he finished talking to me, one of the bandits had wound up for a power attack and the criminal got a battle axe to the back of his head. I was just like
oh_damn.gif

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
"Got to keep my eyes open! Dragons could swoop down at any-" *dragon attacks*

I installed a mod that spawns eight bandits whenever a guard says, "Been too long since we had a good bandit raid."
The worst timing I've ever seen with that line was when I was chatting with Jarl Balgruuf. :eek: After the fight, Balgruuf's housecarl declared, "I am not a man! I'm a weapon in human form! Just point me in the enemy's direction!"

youraduck

I once had Cicero downed on the battlefield and as he was crawling he screamed "DIE!!!" about 4 seconds after I killed the last enemy.

You are not alone.A duck I am too

Osiris

Child of the Sky
The guy in Windhelm that took a sword to the chest..he has trouble breathing, no trouble drinking though ;)

Morgan

I've had a few occasions where me and a bunch of guards will have just finished a tough dragon fight, and as soon as the dragon is dead, one of the guards gives the line, "My cousin is off fighting dragons and what do I get . . . guard duty!" That's always good for a chuckle.

Xivia4

It's not like she didn't give you a warning. And speaking of Lydia.

skyrimcompanions.jpg

Asiaxfani

One day I was travelling across the Reach with Lydia, and the road we were following led us to a Forsworn Camp. So we drew our weapons and rushed in, only to find the camp emty except for one single Forsworn warrior. As we entered the camp, he left out a loud "NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE!!", drew his sword... and attacked and killed three chicken wandering nearby. After that he put his weapon away and just walked away.

And they wonder why people call them Madmen...

Epic Keith

I've had a guard charge me a fine after I killed a dragon, all because I accidentally hit a chicken with Fus Ro Dah.
Happened to me too. We were going up to High Hrothgar and I accidentally attacked one of the pilgrims. I had to kill her so the Rift guards wouldn't come after me

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts