For players who are members of Dark Brotherhood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite NPC character from Dark Brotherhood Guild?

• Total voters

Panthera

Don Gato

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
#1 Babette (obviously the most interesting addition to the DB. Whoda thought?)
#2 Cicero (Plucky comic relief plus he's got some tight gear!)
#3 Astrid (Who else thoguht her mask was tight the first time you saw it? Also she's a total babe. Too bad she's spoken for.)

Just my thoughts. I could have called this order out easily a couple days ago when this thread was started.

Nameless233

I was wondering what I should get for a thief/assassin - double daggers or single dagger and one magic hand. I'm planning on joining the thief guild, then the dark brotherhood and then the college of winterhold. So, should I use twin daggers in both hands until I switch to the college of winterhold, when I'll switch to one dagger and one magic hand?

Nameless233

And also what are ALL the possible guilds to join ( even the small ones )

Panthera

Don Gato
And also what are ALL the possible guilds to join ( even the small ones )

Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Companions, Collage Winterhold, Bards somthing... You can join Empirial Legion or Stormcloaks. I think thats it.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Not being funny here...........BUT WHO THE F*** KEEPS VOTING FOR ASTRID!!!

SPOILER - She Betrayed the Dark Brotherhood!!! and shes married to a damm idiot wolf who wants to eat you!! and got his arse handed to him by a Jester!!

Nameless233

Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Companions, Collage Winterhold, Bards somthing... You can join Empirial Legion or Stormcloaks. I think thats it.

Ok thanks I was just wondering cuz I didn't know if u could join guilds like the blades or nightingale or other small ones thanks tho

Panthera

Don Gato
I would tell you somthing but it would be spoiler...

Nameless233

Ooohhhhhhh thank I hate when ppl spoil stuff ( well u wouldn't know that so it would be ok, but still)

xanuben

:eek: SPOILER

Definitely not the night mother. At first, she creeped the hell out of myself! Sharing a coffin with a frikkin dead-or-alive b*tch. Now he's just plain annoying with the creepy voice. Would've liked her to "wake alive" at least or something.

Also, I hated Cicero, for all the mad screaming. I like silence and prudent conversations.
This is probably the reason I killed him. I know he makes a good companion, but running a solo sneaky archer I am better of alone anyway.

Other characters are fine, don't really have a favourite.

Panthera

Don Gato
I feel the same way about cicero and night mother... the best companion is J'zargo, but like you said you don't need one.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I just met this Cicero guy outside a farm. I finally realise what you guys are talking about. With that weird hat and his voice...

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
:eek: SPOILER

Also, I hated Cicero, for all the mad screaming. I like silence and prudent conversations.
This is probably the reason I killed him. I know he makes a good companion, but...

While the little madman did get on my nerves at times with the high pitched squealing, I wouldn't have killed him if I knew he could be a companion. Or would I? Second thought, having his mad ravings around 24/7 I would have killed him eventually. I do miss the little bugger now though. LOVE his outfit!

Thereindeer1

I like Veezara, hes the only one that nice to you...Well sort of...And he was a shadowscale which is pretty cool...Not to mention he covers your escape in 'Bound till death' its a shame he dies

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
lul. Cicero 4 Life