For players who are members of Dark Brotherhood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite NPC character from Dark Brotherhood Guild?

• Total voters

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Cicero irritates me at times, especially when he randomly starts dancing next to me and keeps talking. I just want to slowly back away like "I'm not with him" Can't do the role of Professional assassin when meeting contacts while you have a weirdo dancing next to you. Though he does have his moments. I just say to myself "I hope I'm killed before I end up like him"

I don't really have a favorite except I laughed when you were inside the coffin after the attack, Babette and Nazir are talking while trying to lift up the coffin. "I don't see you helping you stupid she-devil" or something like that.

feliciano182

Because he has annoying voice and he just can't stop talking... and the most annoying thing about him is his laugh! Now Veezara he is a true professional assassin in my opinion. :)

I love Veezara, but Cicero is just an outrageously awesome character, he's an insane jester in a platonic pseudo-incestous infatuation with a rotting corpse, how often do you see crap like that in fantasy games ?

AS88

Staff member
Festus Krex and Veezara are my favourites by far. I'd like Nazir more if I didn't find his voice so annoying. Cicero has an interesting story, and he's a great character, but that's why I hate him in almost every single playthrough. Arnbjorn is also a little bit awesome. :)

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Arnbjorn is my favorite.

He isn't a sneaky-type assassin or a mage, he's a warrior. As an RPer in both Oblivion and Skyrim, I was skeptical on joining the Dark Brotherhood because I didn't think he would 'fit in' because it is a group of assassins, and most all members are either powerful mages or stealthy rogues, and my character is a heavy hitting Nord Viking.

Arnbjorn is my favorite member because he changes that, he sort of welcomes Warrior RPers and shows that it's okay to join and not be a sneak.

In Oblivion, my favorite Dark Brotherhood Member was Gogron gro-Bolmog, the Orc beast, because of the same thing. He bluntly says that he doesn't sneak around, he just goes in and kills his targets, simple as that. I loved that, and that's what I do. You may lose some money for not doing some of the bonuses, but most all the rewards wouldn't benefit a Warrior anyways, so it's all good.

Not to mention, as someone has already said, Arnbjorn is a badass.

Panthera

Don Gato
*BUMP*

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I choose Nazir. He gives me quests that make me money. Yeah, he is a bit of an ass, but he helped me make money. Plus, he pulled me out when it all went tits-up, so he is my favorite. That, and my character is a Female Redguard, so she fancies him, as a part of the RP mode I get into. Everytime I play, she has to go visit him, just because.......:D

I try to immerse myself into the game more now, asking if my character would really do that. Instead of crusing through the game, killing, stealing, and diving into every cave & dungeon. Then, I might start a character that is chaotic evil, that would have a grudge against all of Skyrim, and go into every place, and cleanse the site of all carbon monoxide creators. Depends on my mood when I turn the PS3 on that day..... :D:D:D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I realy don't get you guys, how can you like cicero? Just the way he talks it's annoying for me. I'm regreting I didn't killed him... why did I ever listen to Lucian Lachance??? -.-
I agree that Cicero is a bit annoying and he goes on and on and on and gets in the way and talks over everybody else, but I just like the guy. He's a nutter and we nutters have to stick together. :)