For players who are members of Dark Brotherhood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite NPC character from Dark Brotherhood Guild?

• Total voters

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
my assassin is wearing ciceros clothes cause i robbed that bitch after i killed him :}

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Legend - only one of the current crop of DB who actually follows the Five Tenets, and he worships the Night Mother!! i mean come on Who the F*** is that Astrid bird anyway????

Nightshade

I hated Astrid. :mad:

mjtooepicforyou

I asked Festus Krex if he had any advice on my Contract, he said "Just do what I do. Walk up to your target, introduce yourself. AND MELT THEIR SKIN OFF. Works everytime!" That man is a boss.

Kablewee

Although not actual member, I like the dark horse. He's awesome, can go up mountain like spiderman lol. yeah Ceciro was funny/crazy ,too bad I killed him :)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Cicero of course. He was the first NPC I came across that had huge amounts of personality.

Panthera

Don Gato
Ill have to go with veezara hes chill, cool, and came to my help me when i was in an "oh pl*** situation" sad what happens to him /:

Yeah Veezara was my favorite character also, the only one with a clear head and normal, true assassin oh and I liked Gabrielle. The rest of them were just wannabe assassin. When I enterd in db sanctuary I was like omg what a freak show, this is more like circus... and later on I get Cicero also... I was like Just what I need, another clown! -.-

Man I was sorry for Veezara and Gabrielle. The same thing happened in Oblivion. Just when the Khajiit assassin started to be good with me I need it to kill him... -.-

Barryl85

Look I don't want to spoil this for you, so I'll say this. Find him and you will now what to do... :)

CAUTION SPOILER !!!

You see I dont really agree, I found him and went to that (nursery?) in riften and killed that woman, went back to tell him it was done and the quest ended he gave me the heirloom and that was that, now i have no idea what to do and no quests relating to it.

Panthera

Don Gato
CAUTION SPOILER !!!

You see I dont really agree, I found him and went to that (nursery?) in riften and killed that woman, went back to tell him it was done and the quest ended he gave me the heirloom and that was that, now i have no idea what to do and no quests relating to it.

Go to sleep...

Panthera

Don Gato
Nope, but that was in oblivion also like that.

Your welcome :)

SanSalvador15

Cicero is hands down my favorite character in the game. His ramblings and attitude towards killing make me laugh every time. Also when you trade with him and it "tickles" him xD.

Verac

Yeah Veezara was my favorite character also, the only one with a clear head and normal, true assassin oh and I liked Gabrielle. The rest of them were just wannabe assassin. When I enterd in db sanctuary I was like omg what a freak show, this is more like circus... and later on I get Cicero also... I was like Just what I need, another clown! -.-

Man I was sorry for Veezara and Gabrielle. The same thing happened in Oblivion. Just when the Khajiit assassin started to be good with me I need it to kill him... -.-
I thought of remaking my dark elf a shadowscale assassin :D in honor of Vaz plus argonians are cool. though the tail will get bothersome.

Nameless233

Hey guys um I don't have skyrim yet but I'm getting it and I know a good bit about it and I'm looking to be in the dark brotherhood. Anyways I was wondering if it would be a good choice to be a dark elf, and join the dark brotherhood and the college of winterhold . Also, I know u can become the master person of the college of winterhold but can u become the leader of the dark brotherhood? Or at least get high up in the rankings? Thanks a lot if u answer these questions for me

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts