For players who are members of Dark Brotherhood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite NPC character from Dark Brotherhood Guild?

• Total voters

Niflheimr

Yeah Veezara was my favorite character also, the only one with a clear head and normal, true assassin oh and I liked Gabrielle. The rest of them were just wannabe assassin. When I enterd in db sanctuary I was like omg what a freak show, this is more like circus... and later on I get Cicero also... I was like Just what I need, another clown! -.-

Man I was sorry for Veezara and Gabrielle. The same thing happened in Oblivion. Just when the Khajiit assassin started to be good with me I need it to kill him... -.-

Oh, I enjoyed killing that Khajiit in Oblivion.
And now, Nostalgia attack in 1, 2, 3...

I also hated killing Vicente, I loved that man.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
They are all pretty unlikeable apart from Nazir and Babette, perhaps. No wonder....

The entire theme of the DB is something I don't care for, and I feel they have to include this kind of thing because the marketing research says that it sells. No unicorns, we want ruthless satanic murder, sorts the men from the boys. Anyway, some of the later DB quests are fun and all of them are easy, makes a nice break from the constant mayhem in dungeons.

The sneaking gameplay in Skyrim is truly laughable.

Panthera

Don Gato
bump

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Yay, I just got Babette to #2 on the Poll now!

I like 'em all, there is something special about each and everyone of them so I will have to think on this.

Thinking it over between the Night Mother and Nazir, one gives me my contracts and the other pays me for a job well done. The Night Mother is eternal, so she gets my endorsement.

KysmirDarcmoon

I dunno, but I do have Cicero as one of my followers usually, just because he says crazy and funny plops. Gets annoying, which is intended I think. Every 2 minutes or so " lets keeeel someone!!"

I like Arnbjorn and Veezara about equally, so libido becomes the deciding factor and I don't really want Veezara that way, but I definitely want Arnbjorn that way x3

Panthera

Don Gato
Dude, how can you NOT love Cicero ?
Because he has annoying voice and he just can't stop talking... and the most annoying thing about him is his laugh! Now Veezara he is a true professional assassin in my opinion. :)

Skulli

Because he has annoying voice and he just can't stop talking... and the most annoying thing about him is his laugh! Now Veezara he is a true professional assassin in my opinion. :)

I support this.

Just from curiosity :)

Babette creeps me out. She's one of the reasons why my character left the DB after the first three contracts and went into hiding. Now, whenever a guard says "I know who you are. Hail Sithis," I have to kill them.

Also, on a related note, I find it odd that the Dark Brotherhood doesn't send assassins after me despite the fact that I abandoned them three in-game months ago. It's also weird that I'm not allowed to destroy them even though I fled after realizing they were creepy. I'm on console, but I would hope there's a mod on PC to allow you to "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood" even after you joined and quit.

Skulli

You can NEVER leave the family! ;)

...we saw what you did.

You can NEVER leave the family! ;)

Agreed, that should be the case. Instead, I've been AWOL for three months, Muiri in Markarth is still waiting for me to talk to her, yet the feared Dark Brotherhood isn't after me? You'd think I'd be dealing with assassins left and right.

Agreed, that should be the case. Instead, I've been AWOL for three months, Muiri in Markarth is still waiting for me to talk to her, yet the feared Dark Brotherhood isn't after me? You'd think I'd be dealing with assassins left and right.
I am in the exact same boat as you :D

I guess I just like insane characters. But I still killed him. Refer to my second post on this thread for the reason haha