First Dragon Priest encounter?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Sheer point also however wasn't expecting him and he mauled me with those flame attacks, I went out and had a rocky style montage bulk up and went back and destroyed him :-D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
My first was was Vokun. I got the crap kicked out of me for awhile and when I finally did beat him Lydia was dead. So I wound up reloading a redoing the Fight and losing Lydia again. And again. After the Third time I decided it was just Lydia's time to go and she earned a glorious death.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
My first encounter was Morokei. I didn't notice until after my Dremora Lords killed him. Easy difficulty ftl. :/

Dovakiin98

My first Dragon priest was Vokun,I remember I saw how hard they were on the internet so I just rushed up and kept hitting him with Mehrune`s Razor until I got the insta-kill effect.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
most i got were 5

kingkole

My first was a shearpoint to lvl 14 probably like 2nd day playing. So I killed the dragon feeling accomplished I walk up to the wall not seeing the coffin wit the dp. So I'm trying to learn the word but I cant cause something catching me on fire I thought it was a glitch or something. 5 minutes passed wit me healling myself I turn around and there he is. 15 minutes later he finally died :D

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts