Favorite Vanilla Weapon? Based on looks.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
The Skyforge/Steel Greatsword. It looks like William Wallace's Two Handed sword from braveheart.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Daedric weaponry. Pfft.

The Nightingale Blade is exquisite - dark, sleek, and sexy. It's just plain sexy.

untitled.png

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
The nightingale blade looks kinda like a gladius, or is it just me?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Naw it does. In fact Dawnbreaker does as well. Personally I like The Ebony Blade, Blade of Woe, Mehrunnes Razor(IDK how to spell. Honestly if it is unique it should look goddam sexy IMO

Asiaxfani

Chillrend and Nightingale Blade. It's a shame I never really get to use them, my thief character uses mainly bows and sometimes daggers.

If we're counting DLC weapons, Dragonbone Bow is my favorite one in the entire game. That thing is GORGEOUS.

gangraad

dragonguard
my favorite is the blades sword, followed by steel/skyforge.

Dallas-Arbiter

As far as swords go, Chillrend. but my favorite right now, since I've always played as an Archer, the new Nordic Bow from Dragonborn. If I remember right, I don't remember seeing anything held together with bolts and nuts in a TES game before, it actually looks fairly futuristic for a TES game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts