Favorite Vanilla Weapon? Based on looks.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ebony mace, hands down. That thing is gorgeous. Also got a soft spot for the Skyforge/Steel Greatsword, Waraxe, and also most of the Dwarven Weapons (Even though their damage is lackluster.) The only Daedric weapon I can stand the sight of is the Warhammer, though the Bound ones are all right, because the spectral flames actually set off the jagged Spikes of Villainy look. Also, all the Ghost Weapons, the whole Ethereal Draugr look just gets me. I love a lot of them, but those are my favorite favorites in order of favor.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Now that I think about it, I am also quite partial to the Windshear

tonj

Master of Distraction
I like the way the Dragon Priest and Blade of Sacrifice daggers look :)

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Skyforge Steel Sword
Silver Sword
Ebony Battle Axe
And if you count DLC weapons, the Nordic sword and dagger are my favourite by far.
Also, the crossbow.

Iveri Sarothil

The Ebony and Daedric sets, all the way. And normally I don't like stuff with too many embellishments.

Miraak's sword, though - that thing's badass. Disgusting and creepy, but badass.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Is there a difference in the way steel and Skyforge steel weapons look?

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Is there a difference in the way steel and Skyforge steel weapons look?

I don't find any different appearances in them (I might be wrong but that's how I find them) , the only difference is the damage. Skyforge does more damage.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Iron Greatsword.

MrDSL

I just picked up Miraak's sword last night so I'll probably rock that..

Dawnbreaker is my fav look wise right now..Not to fond of Windshear's looks but that weapon is boss!

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I personally like glass weapons, Daedric Greatsword and the Ebony Blade.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Depending on the build. I Pretty much always use Valendrung when i make a 2-handed warrior, that baby hits HARD haha. If i go 1-handed then skyforge steel sword. On theives or assasins, when i'm not using a bow i like the Ebony Dagger, and bow if i'm feeling like being a ranged player. I plan on making an ancient nord warrior one of these days ha with the armor and everything ha, that's one thing i haven't tried.

Ritterkreuz

Dragon bone Sword and Great Sword. They're actually shaped like normal weapons, and do some serious damage. then there's the fact that you've made your weapons from the bones of your fallen foes, dragons no less, which just makes them super B.A.

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
Dragon bone Sword and Great Sword. They're actually shaped like normal weapons, and do some serious damage. then there's the fact that you've made your weapons from the bones of your fallen foes, dragons no less, which just makes them super B.A.

Yea I love the Dragonbone weapons! The Dragonbone Warhammer is the funniest looking weapon in the game, though :p

Non unique weapons, right? The elven dagger, I use it a lot for any assassin builds

Elven Dagger (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

It just looks brutal. Haha it looks sharp if that makes sense. Like I'm not only gonna backstab you, I'm gonna wear your skin and dance around too haha.
In case you don't normally use daggers, I included the link for a pic, but it looks better equipped.

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
Non unique weapons, right? The elven dagger, I use it a lot for any assassin builds

Elven Dagger (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

It just looks brutal. Haha it looks sharp if that makes sense. Like I'm not only gonna backstab you, I'm gonna wear your skin and dance around too haha.
In case you don't normally use daggers, I included the link for a pic, but it looks better equipped.

Haha you're right, I never really use daggers, but I agree, the eleven dagger looks like it could do some damage :p and yes, you can say unique weapons haha :p

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Keening is my favourite, a dagger of a dwemer warlord created to use on a heart of a god. and it looks awesome.
second would be chillrend.