• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chukkles

Wow some there I haven't even heard of.
I love unrelenting force, ice form and I only just got the second word for whirlwind sprint.

I don't use or even unlocked aurora's whisper because I have the spell that does the same thing.
I rarely use firebreath, it's pretty weak with one word and my most powerful attacks are all fire spells anyway.
Clairvoyance hasn't really helped me in anyway, but i'm sure i'll find a real use for it.

I can't remember which other ones I have but my main used ones are there.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
^ I kept a spare save file of my character before joining the Imperials so I could join the Stormcloaks to see what it was like on the other side, and I didn't think to call Odahviing. Next time, I surely will. Sounds like it was lulzy.

OriginOfAbsolution

The very model of a scientist Salarian
I love Marked for Death and Throw Voice. :) My character is super stealthy, so Throw Voice has been extremely useful for getting past tricky enemies without a fight. And when I DO get in a fight, well... that's where Marked for Death comes in :p

KrazyLizard

Become Ethereal is one shout I like to use for setting up ambushes. Drop a line of wards that cause damage in a narrow passage, get the enemy attention, shout to become Ethereal and run back through your Runes. This tactic is often more then enough to clear tight quarters inside dungeons , homes or any other inner cell.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Unrelenting Force is pure awesomeness since it's like a paralyze for low level characters. Extra fun if you can shout them from a high spot. I just took out 3 Imperials standing on a cliff overlooking Windhelm. I have GOT to do that again!

Aura Whisper is super useful in dungeons. It registers all lifeforms (not sure about automatons) unlike Detect Life and is way cheaper to use.

Ice Form is like another kind of paralyze and has saved my butt more than once. Too bad it doesn't work on dragons.

Most of the others are good but those are the ones I use frequently. I don't care much for Dismay or the shouts which control or calm animals since they're not very useful to me. I need to find out if Disarm will take out a guard's shield if he's not in combat. I want to collect one from each hold and so far I've been using Unrelenting Force to blast them away from anyone else seeing so I can kill them without getting a bounty.

Ironclad

Become Ethereal is one shout I like to use for setting up ambushes. Drop a line of wards that cause damage in a narrow passage, get the enemy attention, shout to become Ethereal and run back through your Runes. This tactic is often more then enough to clear tight quarters inside dungeons , homes or any other inner cell.

That is in fact bloody brilliant! Good work! :cool:

Maxlength

Unrelenting Force is pure awesomeness since it's like a paralyze for low level characters. Extra fun if you can shout them from a high spot. I just took out 3 Imperials standing on a cliff overlooking Windhelm. I have GOT to do that again!

Aura Whisper is super useful in dungeons. It registers all lifeforms (not sure about automatons) unlike Detect Life and is way cheaper to use.

Ice Form is like another kind of paralyze and has saved my butt more than once. Too bad it doesn't work on dragons.

Most of the others are good but those are the ones I use frequently. I don't care much for Dismay or the shouts which control or calm animals since they're not very useful to me. I need to find out if Disarm will take out a guard's shield if he's not in combat. I want to collect one from each hold and so far I've been using Unrelenting Force to blast them away from anyone else seeing so I can kill them without getting a bounty.
Don't like the Disarm being used on me....lost a few good weapons to that one!!

Ironclad

Someone talk to me about Dismay.
Yeh, I know it's meant to be a fear spell of sorts, but what do the three words do? Wiki gives no indication of the levels it hits.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts