• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

reversu

When I'm overencumbered I use whirlwind sprint to get to the nearest doorway/barrel/chest.

But I like unrelenting force as well. I used my first one on a chicken I found just wondering around in the wilderness. It fell over dead and apparently it had been the last witness to some crime I don't even remember committing.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Has anyone tried Disarm? I used it once before but my opponent still had their weapon.

Aleyvar

Slow time with dual incinerate... when the blast hits the enemy point blank in the chest it usually kills them on contact and sends them hurling through the air... all in slow motion... its freakin' epic..

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Has anyone tried Disarm? I used it once before but my opponent still had their weapon.

I have used it against a bunch of enemies it depends on their level if it will actually disarm them doesn't work with every enemy, that's why I don't really care for it.

Hulksmash

hehe I love using Elemental Fury (attack speed) with my 2hnd sword and Bezerk Rage. See red and swing like the wind :)

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
.... nuff said

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer

By the time I got the first word of that shout, the only enemies I ever wanted to disarm were leveled draugr and Forsworn that are too strong for it.

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
Whirlwind Sprint for the lulz factor in towns. It's non-hostile, so I can get a lot of "Wow! Are you a sorcerer!" remarks without making guards arrest me. Mostly they just tell me to quit shouting, which I then ignore.

Most useful is Clear Skies... helps immensely with lag caused by rain and snow. Clears out the particles nicely and helps my mid-range pc a little.

Ugeine

Elemental fury is really useful for barbarian types like me. Hack people to bits with a half decent sword, and my Skyforge Epic Battleaxe cuts through groups of people like nothing.

When I was a mage, I found slow time was a useful way to help aim spells on the console.

S

SynnerLarkie

as previously stated somewhere in the forum i always use Aura's whisper. I sneak everywhere i go (literally) i dont own or ride a horse, i use it while sneaking from place to place so i know where my enemies are at all times. then i pull out my epic awesome sexy bow and own them all in the fluffing face.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Funnily enough, Call Dragon is only useful if you've got a dragon being hostile towards you but it won't land. Other wise, your dragon comes in, might do a little damage, then leaves, leaving you without being able to use another Shout for like five minutes. If you're in a good area with plenty of landing places, then it's epic. Otherwise...

And it's the same with Storm Call. I had an Elder dragon that wouldn't land even with all three words of Dragonrend, and the storm lasted about 45 seconds, but tried killing Shadowmere, but also did NOTHING about the frost trolls on my ass.

Most useless shout ever.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Fus Ro Dah off cliff=able to win every fight except for dragons?

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Fus Ro Dah all the way. Send the enemies flying, then bum rush them with my war ax and chop them all.

new favorite now is ice form. freeze the head guy solid and pop him with my ax.

Finally is Clear Skies. Riften and Roikstead would be unbearable without that shout.

Swordsmansmith

Call dragon always works for me. Archers on parapet raining arrows? Dragon swoops in andafton torches them. When me and the stormcloaks took whiterun, they didn't know what hit them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts