• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
Ahahah. No, my friend. If anything, it helps. When I do use it, in the words of conan, You will 'Hear the lamentations of the women'.

Dr Slogo

I'm a little surprised, for whatever strange reason I had a notion that most players enjoyed Nords. Mostly based off of what friends prefer. Clearly I was mistaken as far as this thread is concerned, but lets switch the question around slightly... What race do you all think has the potential for being the strongest?

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Still khajiit. Think about it. How many races of cats are there, compared to other mammals?
Cats are the best survivors, as are khajiit.

Dr Slogo

Hmm I see your point, the more I think of it the less it seems to be a question of race, and more a question of play style and perks. Style if you will.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khajiit have style ;3
Nah. but seriously though, dark elves are best suited for sneak, High elves for mages and orks for melee.

Dr Slogo

Indeed they would, although green skin and huge teeth can be hard to get over. Also the fact that they could probably beat the plops out of you if they wanted to.

Halkin

pzzzztt
i dont mind the green skin, looks like the local bag heads off the estate. leave em be and they wont bother you (peter griffin once said their vision is based on movement, and he was spot on).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts