Favorite Armor Sets for Aesthetic reasons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Riven326

Penitus Oculatus armor. I pretend to be an Imperial general out in the field.

Hf5og.jpg
That's a great set. I would certainly use it if I was playing a character who supported the Empire. :)

As for my personal favorite, it would have to be the Blackguard set found in the Dragonborn expansion.

Linwe.png

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Personally I am a huge fan of blackguard/Linwe's armor or on females: Saviour's Hide matched with boots and gauntlets of the old gods, and an unenchanted mage's hood.

For heavy armor it's ebony/ebony male, or dragonbone. I love the way that set looks.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
Iron armor, since it reminds me of the trailer, Nightingale, and Dragonscale. I like a lot of the armor but those are just a few.

AS88

Staff member
9e399659.jpg

Nightingale, with Guildmaster's Hood..

:D

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Nordic Carved looks pretty good.

I prefer the more basic looking ones, Iron, Steel, Wolf, Fur, Studded.

Although the Vampire and Vampire Royal look really cool. Oh, and the Stahlrim sets.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Fur loin with sash, forsworn boots and gauntlets

Stalhrim light/ no helmet

Ebony Mail w/ carved Nordic boot and gauntlets (sometimes with Mask of Clavicus Vile but not often)

Arch Mage robes and trinkets

Patches

I like to mix things up... I love headgear (but not a big fan of ebony helmet) so I like using my Helm of Yngol with the rest if the Nordic Carved armor. The Nightingale set is badass, even with a tail. Theive's guild armor with the Volsung mask was pretty good, and in terms of enchantments that set worked pretty good for a thief.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Never been a big fan of steel plate, the winged helmet and the loincloth irritate me.

Thalmor Robes, Nordic Carved and Heavy Dawnguard for me. On occasion Heavy Falmer for those darker characters.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts