Favorite and least favorite enemies to fight.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
Favorites- Dwarven Centrions, Bears (At higher levels) and Forsworn Briar hearts, they are hard to fight but fun

Least Favorites- Wolves, Frostbite Spiders, Ice Wraiths and those DAMN WISPMOTHERS. I hate how they duplicate themselves. -______-

MoulinRouge

My favorite enemies are magic users, sure they love to spam fireballs and Ice storms every five seconds but that's part of the fun ^_^. My least favorite are well...dragons. They become a nuisance after a while.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.

I bet you might've seen this, but I like the video. :D

Morgan

I'll second the post about falmer being gross. They (along with chauruses) are my least favorite. It has nothing to do with their difficulty. Everything about them is disgusting, even the sound effect when you harvest the chaurus eggs.

I've been playing a conjurer/illusionist challenge build recently (the goal is never to do anything yourself : ), so I guess my current favorite is anything that stands in a group and can be frenzied. I let them all fight until there's one left, then I raise the toughest looking dead guy and watch THOSE two fight. It's a lot of fun.

lumpysolo

Your Local Bartender
I don't know really. It's hard to decide between so many. I have to admit, at this point in the game, dragons are just getting fluffing annoying as hell. I guess I really like killing backstabbing random people in major cities lol. My least favourite is dem damn wolves.

Docta Corvina

My favorites to fight and destroy on sight are definitely Thalmor and whatever Stormcloaks I come across. I also strangely enjoy fighting Dragon Priests, because there's always the potential for it to get super crazy super fast. Hagravens are also fun to battle, for some reason. :D

Even before I joined with the Thieves Guild, I didn't run into many thieves on the road and the few I did meet were convinced I didn't have anything anyway lol. I like tangling with assassins/hired thugs too. They're always so smugly sure they can best me. It's always their last mistake. :cool:

HATE Wispmothers and Chaurus too, though. Damn things are way more bothersome than they should be.

Train

Is that all you got?!
Do dragons start spamming late in the mainquest or something? I hardly see any at all, and if I do have one attack and it's a Blood Dragon or something I need help to fight it, so will sometimes run to the nearest town. I find the encounters rather interesting, and yes, I'm glad they're very rare, but for the most part I have to say it's possibly one of my favorites due to the difficulty - I always have to get creative to survive.

I love fighting high level Draugr, not sure why. And out of all the things I hate in Skyrim....Ice Wraiths are the worst, especially in the snow.
Ah, yes...than you. The Ice Wraiths are very annoying. With my heavy armor level up, I just ignore them now until they go away or until my follower kills them. Lydia is real good with the fire staffs on them.

My shocking secret is I don't really enjoy killing dragons.
a) I like dragons.
b) Killing them means so good coin but the scales and bones usually cause me to have to fast travel back to some home base. They should weigh less.
c) They aren't much of a challenge.
I do love it when they attack my enemies though.

PelagiusIV

Favorite to kill: Stormcloak/Imperial troops, depending on what side I am on with the character at the time. And the Falmer, they always present a good challenge.

Least favorite: Trolls early on. Their health regain is crazy, even using my bow and staying a safe distance is never enough.

Train

Is that all you got?!
My shocking secret is I don't really enjoy killing dragons.
c) They aren't much of a challenge.

Good, now I can finaly ask someone who won't just get p*ssed at my question (unlike YouTubers). Why are dragons easy for you? I'm not being sarcastic at all, I actually really want to know. What is it that makes them less difficult for you, when I have to cringe in fear just at their presence. They kill me with hardly any effort, even when trying to overpower my character (which I don't do anymore at all, now I underpower myself if anything).

I hate fighting ice wraiths, chauruses, wisps, ice mages and sometimes falmer.

I like fighting draugr, dragons, most human enemies and sometimes falmer.

cebo

pesky mages there the only reason i use potions :mad: ggrrrr every thing else just bite the dust from my sword

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the true bane of the Dragonborn: slaughterfish. I REALLY hate fighting them. First off, I can't stand the horrid gurgling sound they make when you're submerged and they swim towards you from the depths. And the thought of being attacked by something in the water when you're defenseless is quite disturbing, even if it takes them a while to do significant damage (though they can pose a real threat at lower levels on master difficulty). Then when I frantically swim to shore and turn around to face the scaly bastards, they are nowhere to be found. They literally disappear right then and there, even though I can clearly see the red dots on the minimap. They rarely get close enough to shore for me to pummel them with melee weapons, and trying to hit them with a bow and arrows is a futile effort. The only option I'm left with is the flame shout, and nine out of ten times that misses by a mile, and it takes forever to recharge. To sum things up, not only are they creepy but also incredibly frustrating to kill.

Also forgot to add ice wraiths. I didn't have an issue fighting them with my previous 2H warrior because of the reach of his weapon (and his 50% Nord frost immunity), but with my current dual-wielding Khajiit I find that more than half of my swings miss because the icy critters are beyond my reach. It's especially infuriating to put in tons of stamina into a dual power attack, only to have the ice wraith swoop away just beyond your reach, causing you to miss every swing.

As for my favorite enemy to face in combat.. hmm, hard to pick just one. I like fighting NPCs such as bandits, necromancers, thieves, DB assassins etc. I also like fighting sabercats and bears; it's just cool to turn the tables on a large, dangerous predator that is trying to make a meal out of you. And dragon fights can be epic in their own right, too.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
I have a few of both. For one, all wild animals. I love getting the high ground and slamming an arrow into a grazing Elks face. Also like to fight the Dwemer automatons, they just seem to be very called. Above all though, my favorite has to be Imperials. I like killing all the imperials with no enchanted armor or weapons just to show my superiority. Least favorites are Falmer...Those bastards. Also another hated enemy is the dreaded BUNNY RABBIT! They always kill me! Lol no, its the Dragon Priests. Only because they always want to slide off the edge of a mountain when I kill one.

I LOVE fighting Spriggons and Dragon Priests. Master Vampires, on the other hand... :mad:

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
ICE WRAITHS!!!!! I hate em a lot. So small and just the right colour to blend into snow and ice, I often have to use area effect spells to kill em, random encounters are my favourite