• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nameless233

I just start a new file and everything becomes cool again, like the opening scenes and stuff, just a suggestion

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Do all the Daedric quests and chase all the dragon priests' masks and go after the Word Walls. :Dovahkiin:

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
Be an invader! Go to each of the Orc strongholds, Forsworn camps, or any other place and kill all the kill-able NPC's! Its a lot of fun, and what you loot you can sell at shops in towns!

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
Honestly I can really say, the best ones always have at the very least two Hagravens there is one that you can encounter if you follow the road to karthwasten, the road will shake, its pretty large and there's plenty of Forsworn!

wakka

damn nature you scary
just play another game till you get the urge to come back to skyrim, that usually works...

zFrenzyy

Assassin at your service
Hmm, I'm guessing you have a console?
Well, I had the same problem too and luckily I am switching to PC for more freedom
(modding).
And if you do have a PC start making mods or mess with the game a bit,
that's what I plan to do :).

Hmm, I'm guessing you have a console?
Well, I had the same problem too and luckily I am switching to PC for more freedom
(modding).
And if you do have a PC start making mods or mess with the game a bit,
that's what I plan to do :).
Well see I tried it on the pc once and it was reallly slow so next chance I get to have a gaming laptop I when I'll try that but thanks anyway

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts