• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So, I've been all over the forum trying to figure out what to do, and after completing the main storyline, Civil war storyline, Dark brotherhood, companions, mage college, and the thieves guild, i feel I am left empty handed. I need creative, roleplaying-ish, things to do in Skyrim. Please offer any locations that are: Interesting, wierd, glitchy, Etc. Pl0x

mcfrg

Okay, how about going to Solitude and pick up some quests from the bards college. Talk to Falkbeard too, the quests he'll give you can be quite a challenge if you're not overpowered already.
I also recommend that you visit Markarth and do the quest that is activated once you enter the city. I liked most of the quests in Markarth actually, some had some funny surprises at the end.

Okay, how about going to Solitude and pick up some quests from the bards college. Talk to Falkbeard too, the quests he'll give you can be quite a challenge if you're not overpowered already.
Well thanks for telling me but sorry i already did the bards college and the wolfskull cave any other suggestions?

Sevrin

So, I've been all over the forum trying to figure out what to do, and after completing the main storyline, Civil war storyline, Dark brotherhood, companions, mage college, and the thieves guild, i feel I am left empty handed. I need creative, roleplaying-ish, things to do in Skyrim. Please offer any locations that are: Interesting, wierd, glitchy, Etc. Pl0x

Invent your own storylines. Make a new character, roleplay him different than the last. Be a farmer.

Sevrin

Well thankyou this is somewhat fun sounding, but how so a farmer?
Any other suggestions?

Roleplay tends to make this sort of game fun. Best with a backstory for the character...And the whole "you-start-as-a-prisoner-but-we-won't-tell-you-why" thing leaves a lot of backstory room. I don't even plan to touch the main questline with my current character (or necessarily the future planned ones but that may change once I give them backstories).

And I'm not sure how being a farmer would work but I saw a neat thread about it once.

Sevrin

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
Well... How about trying a Hunter Roleplay? Live in a shack out in the wilderness... Go to sleep EVERY NIGHT.. Eat a meal of whatever you killed, and on the weekends walk into town to sell whatever you have?

Well... How about trying a Hunter Roleplay? Live in a shack out in the wilderness... Go to sleep EVERY NIGHT.. Eat a meal of whatever you killed, and on the weekends walk into town to sell whatever you have?
I tried this once but i just kept running into bears? Hunting areas? full of game wit maybe an empty shack nearby? anyone? Other ideas please keep coming

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
Well, I know there are plenty of shacks around Skyrim that you can crash at. Majority of them aren't a day or twos walk from a city, and maybe a day or half a day on horseback. I remember this one beautiful one... Can't remember where but it was over a massive waterfall... Had some nice game too. Would wanna use a Hunting Bow, and Steel or Iron arrows. Armor would be Hide or Leather, and Scaled at higher levels. Things like that. Also, race would most likely not be a beast race, or anything like that. Nord or Imperial I can see being the best two for it. If you really want to though, you can go to only trashed towns like Riften, and be a Dark Elf or Khajiit or Argonian, etc and claim to be an outcast just to trade food for supplies. You would be nice to people, but not accepct their tasks because you are a simple huntsman who just loves game. Also wouldn't go around with the main questline. Would make dragons show up and ruin quite a bit. Maybe also a 1-Life or Dead is Dead playthrough of something?

EleanorUnicorn

100 ways to die in skyrim :D also, create a new character the opposite of what you have done before (maybe an archer, a mage, or a heavy warrior, or maybe a good or evil character), play as a race you have never chosen (perhaps an argonian, orc or khajiit), give your character a backstory and stick to it (if you create an argonian, maybe he could live in the windhelm docks, an orc in a stronghold, a khajiit with the traders, etc), do the guilds and factions you haven't done, try and clear every bounty, be on the different side of the war, try and climb every mountain, explore the very edges of the map, learn waterbreathing (or buy lots of potions) and let yourself drift down the rivers/waterfalls of the world, try and be a master criminal by having a bounty of over 1000 gold in each hold, buy and decorate every house, or just go for a ride along a road and see who/what you bump into.. i seriously can't believe that people can have finished EVERYTHING there is to do in skyrim.. for me, the game is never ending :D

100 ways to die in skyrim :D also, create a new character the opposite of what you have done before (maybe an archer, a mage, or a heavy warrior, or maybe a good or evil character), play as a race you have never chosen (perhaps an argonian, orc or khajiit), give your character a backstory and stick to it (if you create an argonian, maybe he could live in the windhelm docks, an orc in a stronghold, a khajiit with the traders, etc), do the guilds and factions you haven't done, try and clear every bounty, be on the different side of the war, try and climb every mountain, explore the very edges of the map, learn waterbreathing (or buy lots of potions) and let yourself drift down the rivers/waterfalls of the world, try and be a master criminal by having a bounty of over 1000 gold in each hold, buy and decorate every house, or just go for a ride along a road and see who/what you bump into.. i seriously can't believe that people can have finished EVERYTHING there is to do in skyrim.. for me, the game is never ending :D
Not really the fact that i've finished everything, it's just i've gotten close. And just some of the things you said sounded pretty boring in MY point of view

EleanorUnicorn

wow! well i'm sorry that you think they're BORING in YOUR point of view, next time i won't bother! go and figure out what you want to do by yourself, if you're going to call other peoples suggestions 'boring' and not thank them for taking the time to type a big list for you!

wow! well i'm sorry that you think they're BORING in YOUR point of view, next time i won't bother! go and figure out what you want to do by yourself, if you're going to call other peoples suggestions 'boring' and not thank them for taking the time to type a big list for you!
I said SOME of them were boring and i was actually trying out some of the things u just told me.... thanks still i guess

Well, I know there are plenty of shacks around Skyrim that you can crash at. Majority of them aren't a day or twos walk from a city, and maybe a day or half a day on horseback. I remember this one beautiful one... Can't remember where but it was over a massive waterfall... Had some nice game too. Would wanna use a Hunting Bow, and Steel or Iron arrows. Armor would be Hide or Leather, and Scaled at higher levels. Things like that. Also, race would most likely not be a beast race, or anything like that. Nord or Imperial I can see being the best two for it. If you really want to though, you can go to only trashed towns like Riften, and be a Dark Elf or Khajiit or Argonian, etc and claim to be an outcast just to trade food for supplies. You would be nice to people, but not accepct their tasks because you are a simple huntsman who just loves game. Also wouldn't go around with the main questline. Would make dragons show up and ruin quite a bit. Maybe also a 1-Life or Dead is Dead playthrough of something?
TANKS! this is really good idea

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts