• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I'm starting to think Alvor is a man-whore. Why else does his wife get snippy with every character I make, even the orc girl I created (which I intentionally made as fearsome and ungirlish as possible). Sigrid gave that character the same line as every other: "You're pretty, I'll give you that. Just stay away from my husband." ???o_O??? Does he chase after every skirt that passes through Riverwood?

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I'm starting to think Alvor is a man-whore. Why else does his wife get snippy with every character I make, even the orc girl I created (which I intentionally made as fearsome and ungirlish as possible). Sigrid gave that character the same line as every other: "You're pretty, I'll give you that. Just stay away from my husband." ???o_O??? Does he chase after every skirt that passes through Riverwood?
Could he be Crantius Colto!?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I married Mjoll. I was a Khajit.

:rolleyes:

Cats are said to have a spiky penis!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
To be fair almost any thread that khajit are mentioned. Somebody brings up the whole "cats have spiked weenies" thing. But its not usually in the same post.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I'm wondering why someone gave you 'Bad Grammar'

Which includes
Yeah that makes no sense, but I decided he probably had a reason

Don't worry I had someone pin me "Bad Grammar" on this forum, and you know what the irony about it? The member responded to the post by not capitalizing the first word in the sentence. It's safe to say that I had the honors of repaying him back with his own "Bad Grammar" pin. Karma's a bitch!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I remember when I used to live in Windhelm. I couldn't help but notice while I was of adventuring for days, my wife and housecarl Calder, were all alone, all day, together, you get the idea. Never caught them though, but every time I went to my house he said "You lost?". The only reason he didn't get my ebony blade through his chest was because I was saving his skill set to join the Blades. Now if I see my wife in Sky Haven Temple I'll know somethings up.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I remember when I used to live in Windhelm. I couldn't help but notice while I was of adventuring for days, my wife and housecarl Calder, were all alone, all day, together, you get the idea. Never caught them though, but every time I went to my house he said "You lost?". The only reason he didn't get my ebony blade through his chest was because I was saving his skill set to join the Blades. Now if I see my wife in Sky Haven Temple I'll know somethings up.

Making him join the blades is worst then killing him. In fact I think he rather seek death then to join an unorganized group that even the empire disowned some time ago. Could you imagine spending even an hour with Delphine? That's like being forced to listen to Justin Biebers songs in solitary confinement.