• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Have you ever walked in on a couple cheating?

I caught the most horrid cheating scene ever!

Alvor X Gerder

Alvor was busy with the grindstone and Gerder was using the forge! I was like. ALVOR"S CHEATING ON HIS WIFE!!!!

When Gerder saw me she left.

I've been wonderin'

Maybe Gerder was making the room a lil' hot.

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well it happened I died soon after that and when I went again to check it out, she was gone

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
My friend married Camilla. He goes off on an epic adventure to find her some pretty jewelry, comes home...and finds freakin' Faendal in his bedroom with her! Needless to say, he asked the elf to join him on a quest, then took him off to a secluded place and killed him.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
In Riften, Bolli cheated on his wife with Haelga. The funniest part is that when you ask him about it, he will insist that he'd never cheat on his wife, Drifa... even though his wife's name is actually Nivenor. Once he finally admits to the affair, he remarks that he didn't mean to do it and that Haelga must have put something in his drink; the first time he told me this, it was in the Bee and the Barb, while he was seated at the same table as Haelga, having a drink with her. Oh, Bolli.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Haelga has a horker tusk under her bed. Why a horker tusk!?
Don't forget the copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid. And the handcuffs. And the leather strips. And the pot of honey. And the potions of enhanced stamina.

Why? Obviously, Haelga's Bunkhouse is just a cover for what it really is: Haelga's Whorehouse.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Haelga has a horker tusk under her bed. Why a horker tusk!?

o_O Ponders the possibilities...ouch! :eek:

No cheating experiences here, though I almost married Camilla. My friend married Mjoll and later had an "accident" with Aerin.

That seems to be a very common occurrence for Aerin. Poor guy...but why on earth would anyone want to marry Mjoll? She never shuts up!

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
If its a horker tusk, WHAT DO YOU THINK ITS USED FOR?!?!?!?! Honestly I shudder to think...

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
...but why on earth would anyone want to marry Mjoll? She never shuts up!
My guess is that he hadn't realized that, but soon regretted it. He told me he had taken to having her wait outside whenever he went to talk to an NPC.
A couple of weeks ago, when we were on Steam at the same time, he asked for my help in finding and installing a mod to get her to shut up.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
My guess is that he hadn't realized that, but soon regretted it. He told me he had taken to having her wait outside whenever he went to talk to an NPC.
A couple of weeks ago, when we were on Steam at the same time, he asked for my help in finding and installing a mod to get her to shut up.

Shut Up Mjoll at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

Don't know how well it works since I can't do mods on PS3, but it's worth a shot!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Thanks, but we found one on the Workshop (possibly the same one). Seems to be working so far!

Oh well, maybe someone else on here has been looking for it. It's like the Holy Grail for fans of Mjoll...

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Everyone stop hating on Bolli for cheating on his wife. Perhaps the reason for doing this is because his wife might happen to be a bitch? Maybe she doesn't give him any. Who knows. Haelga at least is willing to offer her soft taco salad and cookies to anyone who ask.

Everyone got a piece of the Haelga, even Maven's eldest son, Hemming... We all know what happens next :x

Unknown Stranger

Skyrim Newbie
I didn't know cheating could happen in Skyrim, let alone get married! How is this done? Can they have kids? Sorry, I went off topic :sadface:

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I am somewhat suspicios that my HouseCarls may be trying to "comfort" my wife while I'm off adventuring. But for some unexplainable reason if its Jordis or Lydia I'm ok with it.

I didn't know cheating could happen in Skyrim, let alone get married! How is this done? Can they have kids? Sorry, I went off topic :sadface:

Skyrim:The Bonds of Matrimony - UESPWiki
  1. Speak to Maramal about marriage.
  2. Find a potential spouse who you wish to marry and who is willing to marry you.
  3. Wear the Amulet of Mara and ask them to marry you.
  4. Go to the Temple of Mara and attend your wedding ceremony.
  5. Select a house for you and your new spouse to move into.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
By the way, I was playing Skyrim today and I walked in on Gerdur and Alvar, so yeah. its true.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts