• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chaimeric

Hey guys.

Im new to the forum, but ive been playin Skyrim on and off for over 6 months.

Well im on my 2nd character with a pure mage build going right now, pure destruction.

and im a 5/5 enchanter but for some reason my fortify destruction enchantments with grand/black/azuras star soul gem will only make "destruction spell cost 23% less to cast".. instead of 25% which is what it should be isnt it?

thank you

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
yes but which side of the tree did you go up the wepon side or the armour side?
the wepon side adds a another 25% bonus to the wepon enchantments and the armour side adds another 25% to the armour.

if you've gone up the wepon side your still one perk short of the max power for the armour

Chaimeric

I went up the armor side, 5/5 enchanting with corpus and insightful enchanter

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You need the Insightful Enchanter perk or use an Enchanter's Elixir to get the enchantment strength to 25%.

Chaimeric

You need the Insightful Enchanter perk or use an Enchanter's Elixir to get the enchantment strength to 25%.

Ahh that would help. I've never seen it. You know where to find it?

And no I'm at 91, I haven't gotten extra effect yet

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
corpus enchanter lv70 enchanting gives you the missing 25% bounus

not Insightful Enchanter. thats only skills not health, magica, stamina (i wasted 4 black soul gems on that mistake once)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
corpus enchanter lv70 enchanting gives you the missing 25% bounus

not Insightful Enchanter. thats only skills not health, magica, stamina (i wasted 4 black soul gems on that mistake once)
Corpus Enchanter is not relevant to a skill fortification enchantment, Insightful Enchanter is. The reason the OP is short is that he needs to have 100 Enchanting skill to get to the 25% strength bonus without the assistance of a Fortify Enchanting potion.

Chaimeric you can get an Enchanter's Elixir from any Apothecary provided you're high enough level. Like all potions, it's chance of appearance in the Apothecary's goods for sale is random.

Chaimeric

Corpus Enchanter is not relevant to a skill fortification enchantment, Insightful Enchanter is. The reason the OP is short is that he needs to have 100 Enchanting skill to get to the 25% strength bonus without the assistance of a Fortify Enchanting potion.

Chaimeric you can get an Enchanter's Elixir from any Apothecary provided you're high enough level. Like all potions, it's chance of appearance in the Apothecary's goods for sale is random.
Awesome, thank you!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts